[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

I didn't get warchief til mid 30's because I tend to clear maps. Afterwards it was quite a fun build. Once I hit 80 I have hit my wall I think. I find a good day mapping is when I end the day at 81% after starting at 84%. Not sure I can take it any farther but it's been a lot of fun.
This build works with abyssus or Devoto's devotion?, check my items and advise me about the build; I dont use any aura, I'm thinking of using determination or purity of elements for more resistances
Abyssus or Devoto's are non-optimal items for this build. You're not a Juggernaut, so Determination is bad. If you need resistances then Purity of Elements is good, but you should aim to fix that problem with gear. Otherwise everything is already written in the guide.
I've chosen a bit a tankier route. Using the flow untethered belt, and enlighten with arctic armour (AA), purity of lightning, purity of cold (in gloves).

Starforge, with:
cold res: +4
lightning res: +4
fire res: +1 (from tree), and 12% from AA
physical: +5 endurance charges, 12% from AA, immortal call on cwdt
nearly 7k life
70% increased life recovery (if IC was recently activated), and just some life regen after EC

Untethered also make EC and IC cast more often. Pretty awesome.

Edit: for 3 auras, need to use enlighten gem (like 30 chaos) for less mana reserved.

Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by siliconlife on Oct 12, 2017, 4:59:07 AM
So, if running RT can i still not shock via my totems if i have a jewel with shock chance when using Starforge?
RT doesn't prevent you from being able to shock, but from being able to inflict critical strikes. If you don't require critical strikes to shock it doesn't interfere. The Mace itself has chance to shock though so getting that on your jewels doesn't matter much.
As long as i can still shock with starforge through a shockchance jewel its all good.
Well via the totems
This guide isn't the most detailed, but I used it as my primary resource for making my main character and it worked out beautifully. I started out dirt poor and the build was still incredibly effective. I used a Doomsower as an interim weapon while I saved up for a Starforge.

I can definitely see why the playstyle is not for everyone, but it's pretty easy and very good at trials and labs. I've killed one guardian (only tried one) without a death and I'm working my way through the end game content. It's a very good build for a league starter.
IGN: Bouncecles
If going the axe route, can you suggest some axes that would work well with this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info