[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

I recommend about 500 more life and a 550 PDPS axe for best experience, assuming well-leveled gems.
I followed your build, gem links, and everything. My 20q gems are warchief, melee phys i conc effect so far. I'll try to get better axe, cuz its so hard over here :D
why Kondo's Pride ? because of resolute tehcnique ou cant inflict critical strike ?
Kondo's Pride is a cheap high PDPS 2H Sword.
PoB says total int with gear ect 143, but total int required is 155, lol
Just get more int on gear. If you can't, lower the level of your curse.
So for end game build (starforge or disfavour) what version is better? Physical with starforge, brutality, haste and vulnar+blasphemy or hybrid with disfavour, hatred, herald ?

Starforge does the most damage out of all the builds, but the gap between it and Atziri's Disfavour isn't that big. If you tweak your build to run Bloodlust on your 6L the Disfavour version could possibly do more damage, though this is a more reckless playstyle and needs testing. The Starforge version is more tanky due to the ability to run defensive auras.

They're close enough to each other that both should be able to do all end-game content comfortably. Just pick whichever you feel like/is cheaper. I personally chose the Starforge version, as seen in the videos.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Sep 27, 2017, 11:47:17 AM
Would the The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate be a viable chest piece?
We're not a jugg, so not really no.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info