$10 Beta Keys for The Fall of Oriath Available through Chrono - Today Only!

"
ThorTX wrote:

:D

You forgot "Nerf the core of the players - ES walkers" - best solution, the cheap solution, the not-involving mind solution, the pocket touch solution!

Lol, bringing your salt for ES to a completely unrelated thread, good shit, good shit. It's not even like the core of the playerbase is hung up on ES. They use it because it is the strongest defensive solution atm, and when it gets nerfed they'll move on, rather than whine on random threads on the forum as if GGG is somehow ruining the game by balancing an overtuned mechanic.
dont fall for it guys beta sucks there is nothing to do there, played for 1-2 days and never went back... just wait for next year fall of oriath full release.
"
*create extended beta
*sell access via supporter packs
*sell access again on a third party website
*profit

Way to go GGG, I think even EA and Ubi can learn from you. Really bad PR here.

Yea looks like a pretty sleezy move. Oh you don't have enough ppl to beta test? Maybe you should give out keys to ppl that havbe already spent x 0000000 amount of hours already playing the game and would gladly beta test it instead of trying to sell a bargain end beta package. I'm glad I don't support GGG anymore as I've been seeing shady moves like this more and more as it's been growing and sadly soon it will be like all other big compagnies, purely a profit goal and not even caring about its players!
I agree. But my bigest fear is that they will turn to pay to win company like every mmo what I played and I will have to leave. :-(
Noooo my paysafecard isn't viable there ;(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
*create extended beta
*sell access via supporter packs
*sell access again on a third party website
*profit

Way to go GGG, I think even EA and Ubi can learn from you. Really bad PR here.

Yea looks like a pretty sleezy move. Oh you don't have enough ppl to beta test? Maybe you should give out keys to ppl that havbe already spent x 0000000 amount of hours already playing the game and would gladly beta test it instead of trying to sell a bargain end beta package. I'm glad I don't support GGG anymore as I've been seeing shady moves like this more and more as it's been growing and sadly soon it will be like all other big compagnies, purely a profit goal and not even caring about its players!
I agree. But my bigest fear is that they will turn to pay to win company like every mmo what I played and I will have to leave. :-(

their promise is that account creation and access to all areas of the main game are kept royality free. which is still the case.

it also means, missing that income source they need to monetise on all other occasions to draw even with companies who charge their players. because the costs of creating content are the same.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice for friends :)
Why would I pay to test your beta?

The whole point of a beta is to find bugs and fix them. The more people playing the more bugs that are found. This is ridiculous.
GGG shpud pay us for test beta, not we are .....
Wow, money grab.

I normally defend MTXes and the concept of F2P, but in this case GGG is actually selling access to their beta. That's just wrong in my book. GGG, I think you've crossed a line here. Giving away beta keys as a bonus with supporter packs is one thing, but to outright sell just the keys? Not good.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Giving away beta keys as a bonus with supporter packs is one thing

they're part of the supporter packs, seeing them as a kind of bonus is a tough interpretation.

the only issue i have with this "deal" is the same i have with their sales: the overall message for potential supporter is to always just wait for a better deal. not good.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info