$10 Beta Keys for The Fall of Oriath Available through Chrono - Today Only!

"
Will the people who paid the full price be getting a partial refund?

No one else paid for beta access. Beta access was free with purchase of supporter pack. $30 got you 250 points, forum title, weapon effect and a in game avatar frame.

Even if you say it wasnt free, it was a part of the price, 250 points is $25. even with the cheapest weapon effect at 35 points, thats 285 point value. So if you consider the portrait frame the free item, thats only $1.50 of the supporter pack portion used to get the beta key.

But the key was free.

This is for people who actually just want to purchase a key.

That being said, selling beta keys right after announcing ANOTHER delay pushing beta further..sounds like a complete cash grab.

Im a total supporter of GGG, but this is shady. Introduce another tier of supporter if you want. Just the portrait and 50 points for $10. and get a free beta key.

Just selling access to a beta straight up is shady as hell.

I have supported GGG, i will continue to support GGG, but this is bad form.

Make it right GGG, make it a supporter pack to make it all right. 1 x mtx, 50 x points, for $10 and give free beta access for purchasing any Oriath supporter packs.
Last edited by BloodBaneBoneBreaker on Jul 1, 2017, 10:40:46 PM
"
_loki wrote:
Hope you don't run another week of delays after actively selling "beta" keys.....

Would it matter if they did?

People who buy the keys won't know they are behind by a large margin it'll all seem new to them.

They sold closed beta keys as well though if anyone remembers, there was the timer but also I think as well a 10 dollar fee to skip it and start playing immediately.
GG, GGG! I can finally be the flamethrowing psycho Marauder I've always dreamt to be! Wish they had a hockey mask MTX & a gore scorching ray skill gem MTX mmmm one can hope!
Thats GGG in short:

pay-to-play

obtain info before anyone else
profit from crafting
profit from early knowledge
profit from Bugabusing
Enjoy Content

All SUPPORTERS SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A KEY AUTOMATICALY
I WON'T SUPPORT THIS COMPANY ANYMORE AFTER THIS MOVE OF GGG

It's totaly unfair to Supporters, it's disrespectful.

While some non-supporter-no-lifer wins Beta-Key, the casual-supporter doesn't get a key = fair?

GGG is a greedy company, chris wilson shame on you dude.
Last edited by ebeninami on Jul 2, 2017, 12:06:41 AM
Pretty scummy move towards those who bought a pack just for a key.
Sure they got points and stuff but I bet most would've bought a 10$ key instead.
What is the problem with selling the beta key? This is a free game that makes profits by selling things that have no benefit in the game. We are accustomed to the microtransactions, but this is the same, you are not going to make any profit by playing the beta on someone who does not play it.
And no, "early knowledge" is not a remarkable benefit, before the final version, any relevant information of the beta will be turning around for weeks.
Last edited by Chrislor on Jul 2, 2017, 1:35:46 AM
"
thefredz wrote:
the real reason the wave 2 was delayed
ridicilous how people complain about it, especially those who never or hardly bought any points or packs and have absolutly no mtx on their chars.

You people need to know, that the people who buy packs, points or now the beta keys are the people who pay for you whiners to be able to play this game at all.

You really think the game would still exist if there weren´t people buying things like this? Talking about advantages of bugabuse, economic early knowledge and stuff is just bullshit aswell, just search forums, reddit or join twitch streams for most of the "dark net" info.

Who only wanted to buy a beta key and is now blaming he lost 20 bucks, seriously you got a lot of content within the 30$ pack to accumulate your "loss". Further it is not a fault of anyone else but you if you did not look for alternative sources to buy a beta key aswell.

Last edited by sakusa on Jul 2, 2017, 3:31:54 AM
Players who support the game and spend monney on it should get the beta key automatically
force us to pay agian them apply randomness keys send to all is a stupid move
In practice the company will lose more money We older players do not like being pushed around
And it is not that we can not afford to buy the key but it is about the principle of good behavior from game owners and that Practice from game creators >Grab the cash and fuck them< does not look good
"
Jiiks wrote:
Pretty scummy move towards those who bought a pack just for a key.
Sure they got points and stuff but I bet most would've bought a 10$ key instead.

No way I would buy a key for $10 when there is a $30 pack with 250 points, MTX and a free key. If $30 was outside of my budget I would definitely be thankful that there was a lower price point $10 option if I absolutely had to play a beta to test the content before release. Afterall these are options, you don't have to buy anything people. Just watch Youtube or twitchTV content theres more info in these than you'll ever get from playing by yourself.

After reading some of the comments I am amazed that people still find reasons to complain about a companies revenue stream for a free to play game.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
*create extended beta
*sell access via supporter packs
*sell access again on a third party website
*profit

Way to go GGG, I think even EA and Ubi can learn from you. Really bad PR here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info