$10 Beta Keys for The Fall of Oriath Available through Chrono - Today Only!

STOP WHINNING !

Enjoy this fabulous game
Enjoy this open mind team

Pay if you like this business model and want to say thank you guys, go on !
Pay if you just cant wait to see what will be free in a few days
Go out and breath, try to kiss a cat and talk to the neighbor (or the opposite)

If you only focus on the 3.0 race ladder and fear to loose information.... come on... how many hours do you play ? Do you pay for this ? cant you pay 10$ for 2000 hours of quality ?

Whatever stop whinning poor boys and learn to enjoy life

Last edited by iHillda on Jul 3, 2017, 2:16:42 AM
GGG the australian CNN :p
IGN: Bluntexile
rip my $30....
"
iHillda wrote:
STOP WHINNING !
(...)
Whatever stop whinning poor boys and learn to enjoy life

Well, let's see, I've probably contributed far more to GGG than you have. And I had two beta keys already. It's not whining, it's telling GGG "hey, this crosses a line for ethics".
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Is there still a way to get one of these cheap beta keys? Asked my buddy if he wanted me to buy him one when I saw this post but I think they stopped selling them :(
Hi,

dunno why but I have to post now:

I bought a beta key now for $10. I had no time to play and I wanted to see the beta before playing it in league. Getting to know it without a hurry.

Nice price, smooth trade! Thanks for the fish? :)
I dont need any skin, so 30$ was just too much for me, I am thankfull for this chance to play beta cheap.

Regards
the unpopular guy
"
Chris wrote:
For today only we're running a promotion with Chrono.gg where you can purchase a Beta Key for The Fall of Oriath expansion for only $10! This expansion is our biggest yet and introduces six acts, many new bosses and more!

No thanks, but if you pay me $10 maybe I'll test your Beta and give you feedbacks.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Jul 3, 2017, 5:51:39 PM
HAHAHA that despicable greed! paying for something that only gets deleted afterward, never mention the time one loses on that scheme.

then again, all time spent on this game is utterly wasted, xp penalty and how random crafting is works to exactly that effect. more progress smashing a brick wall with a straw, cause that way you at least MAKE PROGRESS, no matter how minor it is. one atom at a time is better than no progress at all

[Removed by Support]
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by West_GGG on Jul 25, 2017, 8:03:11 AM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
HAHAHA that despicable greed! paying for something that only gets deleted afterward, never mention the time one loses on that scheme.

then again, all time spent on this game is utterly wasted, xp penalty and how random crafting is works to exactly that effect. more progress smashing a brick wall with a straw, cause that way you at least MAKE PROGRESS, no matter how minor it is. one atom at a time is better than no progress at all

but you ignorant white knighting fanboys are just the right crowd for this game.

I realize this is all over and stuff but I would like to introduce this guy to arpg's. If you want to get technical any game is a utter waste of time. It's just a bunch of pixels that someday will just disappear.

If you have fun then that is time not wasted. If you aren't having fun why are you even playing it? Why the hell are you posting on a forum for a game you don't enjoy? It's the equivalent of going to see a movie you know without any doubt sucks then bitching about it.
I have been playing this game from fairly early on , Im not great in fact im quite bad at it but i love making new char and not following builds i love to do my own thing and see how it works out . Any way i have always supported this game and at the moment am feeling no loyalty I would have thought for people who been playing this game years they would at the very least get a beta invite at they have valuable knowledge of the game from early on so can reflect and have some decent input into the beta but no its basically a case give us some money and you can beta test even if never played more than a day ! you want real and valuable feedback are you really gonna get it like ? I think not . I just feel a little let down on this .
regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info