$10 Beta Keys for The Fall of Oriath Available through Chrono - Today Only!

Tak bardzo zły dzień nastąpił dla tej gry aby nie szli tą drogą dalej .
Didn't buy beta in start, wont buy it now. Don't get me wrong, I love supporter packs and microtransactions.
"
Players who support the game and spend monney on it should get the beta key automatically...

They did. It's just that you were under the bar when it was set. They have to set it somewhere.

"
ZlyDzien wrote:
*create extended beta...

Welcome to game development in a dynamic environment where things don't always go according to plan.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
*create extended beta
*sell access via supporter packs
*sell access again on a third party website
*profit

Way to go GGG, I think even EA and Ubi can learn from you. Really bad PR here.

Yea looks like a pretty sleezy move. Oh you don't have enough ppl to beta test? Maybe you should give out keys to ppl that havbe already spent x 0000000 amount of hours already playing the game and would gladly beta test it instead of trying to sell a bargain end beta package. I'm glad I don't support GGG anymore as I've been seeing shady moves like this more and more as it's been growing and sadly soon it will be like all other big compagnies, purely a profit goal and not even caring about its players!
Starting to see a trend here.
"
gunnzi wrote:
Starting to see a trend here.

Me too. I saw a guy the other day at Subways, he was complaining about how he bought a sandwich last week at full price and now it was on special. I felt sorry for the dude behind the counter.
100% Ethical, most of the time.
Last edited by Vaydra on Jul 2, 2017, 5:17:53 AM
i kinda wish ggg made this sub game so meny kids would disappear insta but that may kill game at same time.. it makes me mad reading comments from kids that complain about beta and talking thats is p2w when you kids play this game from other ppl pockets money
:/ ...so greedy
"
Players who support the game and spend monney on it should get the beta key automatically
force us to pay agian them apply randomness keys send to all is a stupid move
In practice the company will lose more money We older players do not like being pushed around
And it is not that we can not afford to buy the key but it is about the principle of good behavior from game owners and that Practice from game creators >Grab the cash and fuck them< does not look good

GGG is behaving perfectly fine. The supporter packs are very clear on what they offer, and buying a previous one has never been a promise of future content. Even without the beta keys the supporter packs are some of the best deals you will get in terms of MTX in PoE, so you get your moneys worth.

However, if you're not interested in MTX or in supporting the development of this great FREE game with no P2W elements, then quite frankly your opinion of their "shady" practices are irrelevant. There is nothing at all wrong with the way GGG funds their game. Everyone complaining about it here are entitled brats who don't understand what a fantastic deal GGG is giving them overall with a pure F2P game.
Last edited by Kallim on Jul 2, 2017, 5:53:47 AM
"
ZlyDzien wrote:
*create extended beta
*sell access via supporter packs
*sell access again on a third party website
*profit

Way to go GGG, I think even EA and Ubi can learn from you. Really bad PR here.

:D

You forgot "Nerf the core of the players - ES walkers" - best solution, the cheap solution, the not-involving mind solution, the pocket touch solution!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info