Sao Paulo Server latency

"
Petusillos wrote:
Runnning smooth atm (it's 2AM here/5AM UTC):

br.login.pathofexile.com

Crossed fingers.

What? you still have no response from 2 hosts with 100% packet lost!

I doubt that will be smooth play.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
"
Petusillos wrote:
Runnning smooth atm (it's 2AM here/5AM UTC):

br.login.pathofexile.com

Crossed fingers.

What? you still have no response from 2 hosts with 100% packet lost!

I doubt that will be smooth play.

That's ICMP deprioritization or no ICMP reply at all. I couldn't be able to reach the next hope if that 100% packet loss were real.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Last edited by Petusillos on Sep 10, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
I've re-enabled the gateway, as one of the routes has improved and it looks more stable. I'll continue to monitor it.

Glad to hear that, but as many of the players who wrote in here, [Removed by Support]

I reach a point when I don't believe any word from you, Brazil gateway was bad since many leagues ago.

[Removed by Support]

And like that bad relationship is time to move on and left you behind, anyway all my guildmates here in Argentina already abandon the game.

We had good moments, but that was a long time ago.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Sep 10, 2018, 1:21:26 PM
servers are still garbage.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
I've re-enabled the gateway, as one of the routes has improved and it looks more stable. I'll continue to monitor it.

Now the servers are smooth and no problem until now.
But i want open you eyes for a problem with the all servers not only Brazil servers, i die 2 times in hc and im still in the Delve HC league(dont kill me plz) and im also dead on the rank but not in the game. This also happens with others players on others servers
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

working fine here with 16ms, for now. =s

Thank u.

My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
monday 2pm, fine for now. let's see later when everybody will play or when the weekend approaches.

Thanks for the effort.
Finally It's back! But when I jump into mobs I feel some 'stuttering' and I can see the spikes in the latency graphic.

It's playable, it's fine, but after 3 days playing on Washington (high latency, but stable), this looks really weird.

Is someone else having this problem?

Fitzy, since months ago (bestiary release, I think), I remember that many of these problems happen at a time where there are more people playing (16:00-23:00 local time), but at dawn (02:00~ AM) the server is very stable.

I don't know if the problem is related to the connections between servers and clients, but many of these problems like 'freezing', 'slow motion effect', 'fast forward effect', are VERY common in our gateway.

if for some reason the problems are related to the amount of players online (as I mentioned earlier because of the times of the day when more people are playing), expanding the server or getting a second server could help solve the problem because there are times when it works normally, works great.
Something happened. I'm getting redirected to Washington now.
Playing on SP Realm. Everything is fine and fluid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info