Sao Paulo Server latency

Ping = distance.

If GGG wants to open another server in south america, I hope it is on argentina or paraguai, but NEVER on Chile.

Do you guys atleast know how south america map looks like?

https://imgur.com/a/DvKW0iU

New server on chile and only sharks and whales in the pacific ocean will be getting better ping.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 9, 2018, 11:08:15 PM
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
Ping = distance.

If GGG wants to open another server in south america, I hope it is on argentian or paraguai, but NEVER on Chile.

New server on chile and only sharks and whales in the pacific ocean are getting better ping.

It not just about distance. It is also about network infrastructure. I usually get a lower latency connecting to Chile than Argentina. Not sure if it is a general thing or a particular case, but I would say that Chile has better infrastructure than Argentine. Not sure about this though.
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
Ping = distance.

If GGG wants to open another server in south america, I hope it is on argentina or paraguai, but NEVER on Chile.

New server on chile and only sharks and whales in the pacific ocean will be getting better ping.

Not true, Lol, CSGO, DOTA2 has Chile servers and they run fine for everyone, because chile and Uruguay have the best ISP's on south america, if they ever put another gateway down here, its gotta be on chile or uruguay if they want no issues
"
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
Ping = distance.

Not true, Lol, CSGO, DOTA2 has Chile servers and they run fine for everyone, because chile and Uruguay have the best ISP's on south america, if they ever put another gateway down here, its gotta be on chile or uruguay if they want no issues

works fine because you probably live on chile or near it, here chile server is absolute garbage

and brazil servers works just fine here in all games, as i said before =)

5ms ping on dota, cs, diablo, everything :D

It's not brazil fault GGG bought a shit server.

and Chile, pfffff this is very far from the whole world only near of a ocean. I really hope ggg doesnt throw away their money with that place :)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 9, 2018, 11:46:28 PM
Now it seems to be working fine (since this patch, idk if you solved things with your host in br), Back to 60ms.
I've re-enabled the gateway, as one of the routes has improved and it looks more stable. I'll continue to monitor it.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
I've re-enabled the gateway, as one of the routes has improved and it looks more stable. I'll continue to monitor it.

Thanks for the effort
Runnning smooth atm (it's 2AM here/5AM UTC):

br.login.pathofexile.com

Crossed fingers.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

Thank you I guess, maybe now we can beat a record and play 48 hours without the server exploding :D
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

Thanks you again for the feedback. Keep up the good work!

I'll test it now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info