Sao Paulo Server latency

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"
i8037 wrote:
What's the fucking point of this gateway if I'm going to end up connecting to Dallas? Just nuke the gateway already, you're not fooling anyone by keeping the server online.

Shutting the gateway down will send people to Dallas.

Sending everyone to dallas doesnt make us to get the same ping than Texas? I mean, its a workaround for DC at least...
Yes
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Yes

Although I'm from Brazil, I still Stream on Twitch.tv ingest servers on Chile, they are the best!

If we are going to have a South American gateway I'd suggest Chile.

Brazil is just a hot mess of a country to do any kind of online business, specially if you're trying yo rent reliable servers.

For me the lag started a few days after bestiary ended, I couldn't play Incursion and probably will skip Delve and all future leagues if this is not solved.

I have almost every single supporter pack since closed beta, never thought it could end like this.

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"
i8037 wrote:
What's the fucking point of this gateway if I'm going to end up connecting to Dallas? Just nuke the gateway already, you're not fooling anyone by keeping the server online.

Shutting the gateway down will send people to Dallas.
I don't know why this morons keep complaining about Brazil. As the problem was Brazil and not the server itself. ROFL

I play CSGO, cod and dota2 with 5ms ping and 0% loss, all brazilian servers.

It's not BRAZIL fault dude, that's just a broken server. It can happen in any fucking country/place in the world. If you buy a broken shit server on EU or USA it will not work as well.

Stop being stupid OMG!!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
We've been having network issues between the gateway and the rest of the realm over the last 12 hours. I'm going to push everything to Dallas until this is sorted.

It was working fine here in the last days.

Hope it back soon and maybe u can finally fix it. Just change/buy a new server.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 8, 2018, 6:31:10 AM
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
We've been having network issues between the gateway and the rest of the realm over the last 12 hours. I'm going to push everything to Dallas until this is sorted.

Could you tell what is happening completely? We deserve a more detailed explanation after so many problems. Information like: Estimated time we will be in dallas, what is the SP server problem, what ggg is doing to fix ...
Uber elder fight unplayable with 180ms can't dodge shit and if i do maps i'll lose the spawn. Let me delve then, oh wait i'll have to gather 30 sulphite for half an hour in Quarry instead of doing high tier maps. FUCK ME I GUESS XDDDDDD ^_^
Last edited by japaloco on Sep 8, 2018, 9:23:05 AM
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

I thought we were currently using alt.br.pathofexile.com as our main gateway like last league. What happened to that gateway? The high latency now is coming from br.login.pathofexile.com .
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

Do u have an ETA for this Fitzy?
Literally unplayable again, jesus christ, just invest in the server, neither STEAM, BLIZZARD, RIOT has any problems with brasil their servers work just fine, or just move the server to CHILE or ARGENTINA...
Last edited by EzequielD11 on Sep 8, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info