Sao Paulo Server latency

No fix yet?. All week waiting to play a long time on weekend. And this happens.
This is a joke, three leagues having problems. The fixes only last for a brief time, then we get to de same spot,again and again...
Oh man i'm pissed if i had only lost my map, which is annoying, i could accept. But in addition it is rolling back the items i dropped on the map when the server explodes or w/e is happening, lost two guardian maps because of that today.
wtf men roll backs?!?!
Last edited by japaloco on Sep 7, 2018, 11:38:42 PM
We've been having network issues between the gateway and the rest of the realm over the last 12 hours. I'm going to push everything to Dallas until this is sorted.
Come on, this server is lost. Playing from Chile, any NA server is better in performance or stability, got disconected almost 3 times a day, with huge lagspikes that last seconds but come every 15-20 min. Even the latency is not that good, is just 30 ms faster than Texas, which for me is normally 150, so why even bother with 90-120 from brazil with constant freezes.

Can GGG stop trying with this mess for South Americans, and put this or other server in any other country?
Holy fuck, lost 2 maps and and a Bisco's Div card fuck me :(
random disconnects just started again...
What's the fucking point of this gateway if I'm going to end up connecting to Dallas? Just nuke the gateway already, you're not fooling anyone by keeping the server online.
I just lost another map....

Everytime I change to Washington works 100% (high ping, but there are no problems, no latency issues, dc, nothing).

We need a fix in the South America server ASAP, we've been waiting for a long time and have not received anything decent so far.
Last edited by GrandeM on Sep 8, 2018, 12:08:08 AM
"
i8037 wrote:
What's the fucking point of this gateway if I'm going to end up connecting to Dallas? Just nuke the gateway already, you're not fooling anyone by keeping the server online.

Shutting the gateway down will send people to Dallas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info