Sao Paulo Server latency

No solution yet?
"
fraktality wrote:
3 leagues with the same problem.

More like 6. It started in Abyss, so Abyss - Bestiary - Bestiary Flashback - Incursion - Incursion Flashback - Delve.
The server is unplayable, a lot of lag and desynch.
I'm experiencing the same issue. Really bad lag spikes. Make the game pretty much unplayable. I'm connecting from Rosario, Argentina.
I dont know why but i feel less/almost no lag in the morning, maybe its because there's less people playing. Maybe GGG should increase server capacity.
They should make a "Latin american supporter pack" destinated to improve server latency by alocating their own node on latinamerica instead of using local server/whatever providers. So all Latinamerican players could buy the package and feel that actually worth supporting.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Next time someone has this problem, please run WinMTR on these two so we can compare results:
  • br.login.pathofexile.com
  • alt.br.pathofexile.com

Again, every people in SA has the same problem. We are TIRED of sending WinMTR posts, tired of 4 or 5 leagues with the same issue.

We get dc'd a lot, "unable to open portal at this time", delve working really really bad, cant enter mine because nothing happens.

I'm not sure what GGG is doing at this point, I think it doesnt even matter, because it seems that SA it's not important for anyone.

Im considering stop playing at all, until in some time this get fixed permantently.

Thanks.
Regards.
Disgusting. Same thing every single league start. 3-4 mins clicking on the delve map to get an instance ready.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Unplayable for now, mines are impossible to play, can't create anything.
I just got another "unexpected disconnection" so i checked Sao Paulo latency and it shows with "?"

Wonder if it has anything to do with the lag and disconnects we're experiencing. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info