Sao Paulo Server latency

Soy el unico que se dio cuenta que este post cumplio 1 año? pienso que los que hemos jugado en el servidor BR nos tendriamos que dar por vencidos de este juego. Dudo mucho que GGG tenga intencion de arreglar el servidor para los latinos.
Happy 1 year of lag
Can someone explain why im getting 160ms? I dont have packet loss or other type of problem. Can someone give me an answer or something? 3 months playing with this latency when im able to play with 60ms
br realms dead already? nice, good start ggg
Just passing by to say that SP gateway is still a broken mess.
After another league start where the gateway goes down for a couple a hours, right now it's unplayable due to high latency.

"
Seymowr wrote:
br realms dead already? nice, good start ggg

It's quite tiresome to deal with the same issues league after league so this time I'm not going to bother. And since this thread died down, my guess is that everybody did the same.
Comparison between gateways while doing a map.

Clearly my ISP is the issue here.
"
i8037 wrote:

Same here for some maps, every league start its like that. Hope some day they fix BR realm.
"
AtoOss wrote:
"
i8037 wrote:

Same here for some maps, every league start its like that. Hope some day they fix BR realm.

They dont care, same cheap talk without any real solution, already gave up on GGG support. almost 70 pages, they already ( changed some things ) but we still have the same shit realm, im done.
Yea, same problems are back here too. But I'm tired of running MTRs and contacting ISP and all the troubleshooting. I'm just going back to Monster Hunter.

Just posting this for a +1 and a bump.
3 leagues with the same problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info