Sao Paulo Server latency

"
i8037 wrote:
"
Seymowr wrote:
Nothing new yet?
How many days we Will have to take this garbage?
GGG is funny, always ask for support, but when you need some, well better wait around 1y+ for some empty answers.

That's because SP gateway is priority, imagine if it wasn't.

Yeah lol, after one year being fucked because this shit, now when became critical is priority, jesus, GGG support went to shit level, never been so disgusting with this game.
Last edited by Seymowr on Jun 13, 2018, 5:47:18 AM
"
Seymowr wrote:
"
i8037 wrote:
"
Seymowr wrote:
Nothing new yet?
How many days we Will have to take this garbage?
GGG is funny, always ask for support, but when you need some, well better wait around 1y+ for some empty answers.

That's because SP gateway is priority, imagine if it wasn't.

Yeah lol, after one year being fucked because this shit, now when became critical is priority, jesus, GGG support went to shit level, never been so disgusting with this game.

I been playing since 2014 have thousand hours played and I support when i can.
Is really annoying the state of the server right now, some people says "is not GGG fault", others says "play in another server".

Most people in South-America have crappy internet broadband that thing only leave us in the edge of playable threshold, and when you add server instability we have this outcome.

Many friends of mine stop playing, they quit, yhey give up on PoE, friends that are playing other games and guess what... they can play other games just fine, games that also have servers in Brazil or Chile.

In my case this is the only game I play, i'm at 4000Km fron SP server and is the closest one, my broadband is ADSL 6mb download and 512kb upload. already play in predictive mode and when server was doing fine was at 130ms. Can't play in Texas because the ping is above 260ms.

Is GGG fault? I don't know, but is their game and so there is their "responsibility"

To GGG: Please give us another "choice" because right now as the game is the only rational choice is give up the game.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Aaaand back to the bottom.

SP gateway should work 49-60ms like it always did for me since day 1.

Today?

In game this means 150-167ms ... might as well just play in Washington DC servers with 180ms at this point.
"
daemmon wrote:

Today?

In game this means 150-167ms ... might as well just play in Washington DC servers with 180ms at this point.

Try with the new servers: alt.br.pathofexile.com
"
"
daemmon wrote:

Today?

Try with the new servers: alt.br.pathofexile.com

That's pretty much where I'm doing the MTR at, game is connecting me to servers there, just checked the server I was connected to.

Just in case I did it and alt.br.pathofexile.com shows the exact same issue, 130ms+ starting from the same node, way outside of the scope of my ISP

Just back from work to find this...

https://imgur.com/a/efKyOdE

I run the same test in the new server just to find the same ping between 180 and 600ms

https://imgur.com/a/lwTXP2E
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Jun 13, 2018, 2:38:18 PM
Impossible to play today at Sao Paulo server...

Doomfletch: Now adds 100% of Physical Damage while holding a Shield.
I remember having this kind of problem a long time ago. But I didn't care that much because I wasn't playing a lot at that moment.

Now we're back in the 150ms range when it was usually 40-60ms.

And post is 1 year old, without any GGG reply. It's like they don't even care anymore about players in South America, some day it will get fixed automagically whenever softlayer feels like it.

Not playing HC anymore until this gets solver, for obvious reasons.
It was unplayable yesterday...still unplayable today.
"
wesleysave wrote:
It was unplayable yesterday...still unplayable today.

Can you run a WinMTR trace on br.login.pathofexile.com? Everything in the last couple of days is with the new server host, so I want to see if there is a network issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info