[3.5] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Frost Blades & Blade Flurry Raider

Update:

* Added current gear
* Updated gem links
Do you have to use Terminus Est if you want to use flicker Strike? I guessing not (because its possible to upgrade to a sick katana, no?) but in that case how do you manage frenzy charges, I seem to often run out when not using Terminus Est.
"
Coryn101 wrote:
Do you have to use Terminus Est if you want to use flicker Strike? I guessing not (because its possible to upgrade to a sick katana, no?) but in that case how do you manage frenzy charges, I seem to often run out when not using Terminus Est.

There are a few options:

* Run Poacher's Mark Blasphey (instead of another aura)
* Run Blood Rage (instead of Vaal Haste, replace Inc Duration with Ancestral Protector)
* Run Ice Bite (instead of Added Cold)

In order of least elegant to most.
"

There are a few options:

* Run Blood Rage (instead of Vaal Haste, replace Inc Duration with Ancestral Protector)

These seem like really good options, thank you. I haven't looked into it at all but are these better than using a frostbit gem on your flicker links? Do you lose too much dps making these 3 options much more viable?
"
Coryn101 wrote:
"

There are a few options:

These seem like really good options, thank you. I haven't looked into it at all but are these better than using a frostbit gem on your flicker links? Do you lose too much dps making these 3 options much more viable?

Frostbite is a curse gem. Are you sure that's what you're talking about?
"

Ice Bite Support* Sorry!
"
Coryn101 wrote:
"

Ice Bite Support* Sorry!

If you don't have Terminus Est then Ice Bite is probably the best option (replacing Added Cold) for Flicker Strike. It's only marginally worse in terms of DPS.
Awesome, I appreciate the support you're giving for this build. Is Ice Bite what you plan to do or do you plan to go Terminus all the way to t16?
I won't be using Flicker Strike for very much longer, unfortunately. It's causing major de-syncing of my internet and has led to some, let's say, interesting gameplay experience.

If I were to stick with it, however, then I'll switch to Ice Bite once Terminus Est stops being able to 2-shot mobs.
How do you feel this build compares to the more popular claw-based Frost Blades raider builds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info