[3.5] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Frost Blades & Blade Flurry Raider

"
CritMagnon wrote:
How do you feel this build compares to the more popular claw-based Frost Blades raider builds?

It should be slower due to the lack of Whirling Blades but better single-target damage. This build is also tankier and can also wear Kaom's Heart if one's rich, or moderately insane, enough.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 13, 2017, 8:24:24 PM
What are your preferred Pantheon choices ?..
"
Hijjawi wrote:
What are your preferred Pantheon choices ?..

Brine King + Soul of Yugul
would it be much to ask what are you top 5 chest choices ranked from best to least.. if you have the time.. just to broaden the choices of the new comers.. i know end game this is expensive..

belly is way expensive at the moment XD.. and still using tabula..
"
Hijjawi wrote:
would it be much to ask what are you top 5 chest choices ranked from best to least.. if you have the time.. just to broaden the choices of the new comers.. i know end game this is expensive..

belly is way expensive at the moment XD.. and still using tabula..

Kaom's Heart > Belly of the Beast > Queen of the Forest > The Perfect Form > Kintsugi > Rare chest
Have you tried running Leapslam on offhand Brightbeak, is it not worth sacrificing fortify or is there no better fortify setup?

I want to try offhand Brightbeak but i'm struggling to decide on a CWDT setup (or maybe something else in the new extra 4-L) do you have any recommendations or ideas? or just stick with main-hand Leapslam?
"
Coryn101 wrote:
Have you tried running Leapslam on offhand Brightbeak, is it not worth sacrificing fortify or is there no better fortify setup?

I want to try offhand Brightbeak but i'm struggling to decide on a CWDT setup (or maybe something else in the new extra 4-L) do you have any recommendations or ideas? or just stick with main-hand Leapslam?

I actually run main hand Leap Slam and offhand Shield Charge with Brightbeak.

CWDT - Inc Duration - Vaal Haste - Immortal Call would free up 2 slots for Orb of Storms - Power Charge on crit if you just want to run 1 movement skill.
What class do i pick in the labyrint for this and where do i go in the class tree?
"
Gaxaro wrote:
What class do i pick in the labyrint for this and where do i go in the class tree?

Raider

Way of the Poacher -> Avatar of the Slaughter -> Quartz Infusion -> Avatar of the Veil

It's all in the guide.
How would Spectral Throw work as a substitute for Frost Blades? I just can't stand the mechanics of Frost Blades and love ST lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info