[3.5] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Frost Blades & Blade Flurry Raider

is this 3.3 viable?
"
is this 3.3 viable?

It's still exactly the same as 3.2. It does everything it used to do, but the overall power level of other ascendancies and buffed skill has kind of moved past this build.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Jul 18, 2018, 12:25:35 PM
https://youtu.be/m_9UkVZczEA

Deadeye Version wich works
Hey, two questions:

- I've seen some molten strike builds use ancestral call for single target, since you can aim away from the enemy and have your original balls, as well as the ancestral call's balls hit the boss. Is that not worth it? Or why haven't you gone for it here?

- In 3.3, as a league starter, is raider the best choice?
"
LordMagix wrote:
Hey, two questions:

- I've seen some molten strike builds use ancestral call for single target, since you can aim away from the enemy and have your original balls, as well as the ancestral call's balls hit the boss. Is that not worth it? Or why haven't you gone for it here?

This guide is old and not updated, that's pretty much it.

"
- In 3.3, as a league starter, is raider the best choice?

No, which is mostly why this guide isn't upgraded. Any of Ascendant/Deadeye/Champion is probably better.
why are your gems not the same as the ones you post under that? there is no explanation. could you please help
"
DjCube32 wrote:
why are your gems not the same as the ones you post under that? there is no explanation. could you please help

I was experimenting.
This build is alive once more. Updated for 3.5.
Things to explore :

Soul of Arakali upgraded with Blood Rage + cwdt-IC for increased leech

Curse on hit assassin's mark on herald of ice for even faster map clearing with perma power charges

Vaal lightning trap instead of frost bomb

Blade flurry should be green in the gem setup btw. Nice guide, you should update the tree to what you're using, it's better than the one in the post imo. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info