[3.5] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Frost Blades & Blade Flurry Raider

"
How would Spectral Throw work as a substitute for Frost Blades? I just can't stand the mechanics of Frost Blades and love ST lol.

The problem with ST is that 2H ST isn't a good idea. Then again 2H Frost Blades isn't a good idea either so I suppose it isn't the worst thing for one to do. If you want to use ST however it's probably better to do a dedicated ST build, as they don't really lack single target dmg and is ranged, while this build is made specifically to be tanky enough to be melee. You'd also want to invest in a bunch more projectile nodes and this would turn out to be a different build altogether.
This build HC available?
Frost Blades? Probably.
Flicker? Probably not.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 17, 2017, 11:37:43 AM
Whats a good crit chance% and crit multi% to have?
"
Coryn101 wrote:
Whats a good crit chance% and crit multi% to have?

At least 55% crit chance and 300% crit multi.
I have 335% crit multi even without an exqusite blade, so i guess I invested into crit multi more than i needed to? How am I supposed to get 55% crit chance when it seems to have much higher diminishing returns? As in 20% increased crit strike chance is approx 1% real crit chance on my character sheet. Just re-roll my jewelry and jewels? (you can probably see my gear though my char tab if your'e interested)

EDIT: I think the problem is that I am not using the increased critical strikes support because i'm still using flicker.
Last edited by Coryn101 on Aug 19, 2017, 1:17:26 PM
Your character tab isn't public.

Either way you should be using increased crit and get crit chance on every piece of gear you can. 55% (with Diamond Flask anyhow) and 300% is the base line that you scale up by yourself, but you need at least that amount crit chance to reliably freeze/activate Terminust Est.
I made it public, sorry about that!

Thank you for the advice. Ill keep it in mind.
At the moment it looks like you have no crit chance nor WED on your accessories, which might limit your options long term.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 19, 2017, 5:38:46 PM
Spoiler
Hi

been following your build and having fun with it..

currently at lvl74 and doing maps..

Just want to ask you after the update.. something happened so i dont know if its a bug or i am doing something wrong..

I will go to any location or map and try to clear hordes of mobs.. but they stay at 0 Hp.. i will hit them with Fb or Ms and still they wont die.. imagine harbringer its happening with him too.. i will supposedly kill the mobs with 1 or 2 swings max but it wont happen.. then what i noticed.. my ice minion will will start targeting them and 1 by 1 he will start killing the mobs that i am actually hitting not dying..

weird.. anyone have any thoughts ??..

Edited..

Spoiler
Sorry i recently placed Southbound gloves and totally forgot about the Kill on frozen only..
Silly me.. got frustrated thinking its the game server screwing with me

would be too much to ask..

If you can create a small section in your build using this format:

Budget Build mod Priority
Spoiler

on Rare Cheat
Spoiler

stats modes "Hp > armor > Elem Res... etc"

on Rare Sword
Spoiler

on Rare Helmet
Spoiler

on Rare Gloves
Spoiler

on Rare Boots
Spoiler

on Rare Belt
Spoiler

one Rare Amulet
Spoiler

one Rare rings
Spoiler

"type of ring"
Spoiler

"Type of ring"
Spoiler

I know it would be much to ask but it would be a nice addition to try to get before achieveing teh final form and spend the ex's to get the gear to late game mapping..

or you can simplify what i did and remove the spoiler inside a spoiler XD.. when you try to quote then copy the structure..

Last edited by Hijjawi on Aug 21, 2017, 12:34:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info