[3.5] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Frost Blades & Blade Flurry Raider

I went with tri-dps 350ish ele claw and lycoside and a tempest binding helm for frost blades/wild strike. And I went anger instead of hatred cause my phy dmg so little.
hi wondering if i can play this build as Pathfinder?? any recommendations??
"
XanderV wrote:
Build is starting to feel a bit lackluster getting into red maps. Can someone check my gear and tell me what could be improved?

You have Ruthless for some reasons. Please don't. You also want more WED% and crit multi on your gear. You also don't have a Diamond Flask.

TL;DR: Follow the guide.
How do we leech mana?
Now I see a mana leech node, sry for the question.
I have another dumb question though - do I have to have an uncapped elemental resistance in order to make The Wise oak work?
Last edited by Spasko on Jan 15, 2018, 5:15:44 AM
Hi guys

Can anyone explain to me why the used gear is Brightbreak War Hammer and the Prismatic Eclipse Twilight Blade?

Is it for the bosses?
"
Zacataka wrote:
Hi guys

Can anyone explain to me why the used gear is Brightbreak War Hammer and the Prismatic Eclipse Twilight Blade?

Is it for the bosses?

u weapon swap for leap slam for travelling around maps
Thanks for the quick reply invoker232, but if you are to see on the 1st page in the current gear in the weapons (Brightbeak and Prismatic), there is no gem leap slam.

I'm a little confused!
"
Spasko wrote:
I have another dumb question though - do I have to have an uncapped elemental resistance in order to make The Wise oak work?

No
"
Zacataka wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply invoker232, but if you are to see on the 1st page in the current gear in the weapons (Brightbeak and Prismatic), there is no gem leap slam.

I'm a little confused!

I only put Leap Slam in for Uber Lab runs, otherwise I put random gems in there to level them.
ok tks a lot for the help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info