[3.5] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Frost Blades & Blade Flurry Raider

Edit: Nvm
Last edited by JmanPoe on Jan 15, 2018, 7:20:09 AM

Guys need help! where I can improve the build?

In tier 15 \ 16 I die many times, I have 5300 life, 75% lightning res, 74% fire res and 47% Cold res.
"
Zacataka wrote:

Guys need help! where I can improve the build?

In tier 15 \ 16 I die many times, I have 5300 life, 75% lightning res, 74% fire res and 47% Cold res.

This is weird ... I have 4700 life and almost never die. My resistances are capped though. Guess it depends on map modes and RNG.
Last edited by Spasko on Jan 17, 2018, 11:39:04 AM
I've been really enjoying the build so far. Fairly easy to follow. My only complaint at the beginning was that there was only one skill tree to follow and I was uncomfortable making judgments on what points I should place in what order. Either way I've finally made it to late game and I'm currently level 90 with the build with very similar gear to the gear you used to kill Shaper with. However, now I'm running into the problem of what to do with my next points. The end game tree seems to stop at level 88 and so I just put my last two points into health nodes until I decid what to do with them. I feel like it would be better to ask some people that know more about the game than I do though, rather than just putting the points in random spots that don't make much sense. I've come to the conclusion that there are two areas that seem good to put the last 12 points from level 88 to 100.

The first (seemingly better) place results in these stat bonuses:
Evasion - 34%
Maximum Life - 16%
Physical Damage - 44%
Dexterity - 30
Attack Speed - 6%
Damage with Ailments - 32%
Accuracy - 20%
Critical Strike Chance - 60%
Critical Strike Multiplier - 20%
Elemental Damage - 40%
Elemental Resistance Penetration - 6%
Note: These points are near where old Vaal Pact/to the left of Acrobatics and include Revenge of the Hunted, Forces of Nature, and Claws of the Pride skill points

The second place results in these:
3 Unused Points
Intelligence - 20
Strength - 10
Physical Damage - 38%
Critical Strike Chance - 90%
Damage with Ailments - 38%
Accuracy Rating - 20%
Maximum Life - 20%
Maximum Energy Shield - 25%
Note: These points go up from Coldhearted Calculation to the Claws of the Falcon and Writen in Blood skill points

Just wondering what you guys have done in terms of late game trees and what feels like the best use of the points. Thanks for the help.
Thanks to this build, I manage to do everything in the game. With my current gear I dont think i need opal rings or helmet enchant. Shaper & Uber Atziri went down pretty fast. Though I do switch things a bit like using Ancestral Call for Frost Blades instead of Ice Bite for better clear imo. Dps is good enough I dont even mind losing it a bit by using Bloodseeker for instant leech & not taking vaal patch. I also managed to cap all my resist to 80% & get the full benefit of Wise Oak. Also I bought that +1 level Shaper's Touch yesterday only for 50c which is a really great deal. This will definitely be my starter build for future leagues. Tq ^^

"
Just wondering what you guys have done in terms of late game trees and what feels like the best use of the points. Thanks for the help.

The lvl 100 tree (assuming 2 passives) will probably be something like this
"
ayzzai wrote:
Thanks to this build, I manage to do everything in the game. With my current gear I dont think i need opal rings or helmet enchant.

I'll probably try Bloodseeker myself. It looks interesting enough.
Thanks for the quick response. Very useful!

Edit: I looked through the one you posted and made some slight changes that result in more HP as well as evasion and physical damage. Not sure how relevant that is but you might as well.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAIBAAAGAF4B3AUtBbUILgzyDY0RLxR1FfYV_RcmGY4j9iT9JpUqCyo4KwouUzBxMHw1kjY9N9Q6Qjy-Ps9B0EMxRfRHfkp9S3hM_02STeNOKlFHU7tVS1b6Whpbr13yX3Bh4mHrYnlirGSvZU1sjG87b1dwUnTtdct343gNeBl4-XpTeoR67311ft1_K4Gsg22E2Yd2idOKOIw2jX2Nfo2BjbmNv5KAk5CaF5smm42dqqTCpcumV6luqXm0xbXyt7a9Nr3mvqe_1cAawaDC7MMzyMzPetCt02_TftQj1gfYvdjV2sHdqN9v5GrnVOd06NbqYutj7T_tg-4O73rvj_zF_W7-j_66_94=
Last edited by UnseenExplosion on Jan 18, 2018, 11:57:17 AM
Great guide, ty! How does one upgrade from ToA? Even the top dps rare claw's on poetrade still show me losing total dps on pob...
Can I switch one of the claw to The Scourge Terror Claw? Will that increase my damage overall?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info