[3.5] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Frost Blades & Blade Flurry Raider

If I have access to a shroud of the lightless, would that be better than 6L belly? and if so what gem would I remove for lightless
Hey Man,

can you explain me why do you use ice bite instead of Damage on full life??

"
mronita44 wrote:
Is it better to go with a 5l belly or a 6l rare? Will I lose to much with 5l?

There exists rares that are better than Belly. If you have one of those, go ahead.

I didn't use a Belly either, though that's more because i was poor.

"
xflinn wrote:
If I have access to a shroud of the lightless, would that be better than 6L belly? and if so what gem would I remove for lightless

Remove multistrike probably.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Jan 10, 2018, 6:19:46 AM
"
manextro wrote:
Hey Man,

can you explain me why do you use ice bite instead of Damage on full life??

Ice Bite is the 4th best gem we have. If you want to remove something, remove Multistrike. I personally don't find Damage of Full Life reliable enough, but you're free to use it if you want.
What are you thoughts on claw vs sword? I have about 5ex that I'm looking to drop on one but not sure which would be better in the end.
"
What are you thoughts on claw vs sword? I have about 5ex that I'm looking to drop on one but not sure which would be better in the end.

Claws are better. They're cheaper, and due to their native leech nodes gives quite a bit of DPS advantange.
"

Claws of Anguish give you 90%+ bang compare for cheap to expensive rare claws/sword which give life on hit.

Claws nodes also in general better than sword nodes & save you some leech nodes. In fact I took ZERO leech nodes, include VP.

if you go for sword, I recommend Oni-goroshi, then save your exalt for +3 molten strike enchant.

I made some changes, buyed ToA with culling strike 40%crit, and a Wasp nest for accuracy (got one with 25/25/199),and some accuracy on amulet(300)...my chance to hit now is 90%, everything works very nice, life 6000 with belly. I would like to change to Queen of the forrest though, for speed walking for lab runs. Izaro is ok for now
"
KiadawP wrote:
"

Claws of Anguish give you about 90%+ of bang bang (for cheap) compare to expensive rare claws/sword which give life on hit.

Claws nodes also in general better than sword nodes & save you some leech nodes. In fact I took ZERO leech nodes, include VP.

if you go for sword, I recommend Oni-goroshi, then save your exalt for +3 molten strike enchant.

Build is starting to feel a bit lackluster getting into red maps. Can someone check my gear and tell me what could be improved?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info