Dual Totem Dual Curse EK Witch level 83 6.1k dps ( Video and Guide )

Made some changes.

build

Used like 19 refunds.

Bought Maligaro's gloves and an amulet with spell damage, cast speed and crit chance.
My dps is now 4421.7
Hp : 2753

Still running maps too easily. Only 66-67 level white maps though.
Last edited by zekerferc on Feb 26, 2013, 2:02:13 PM
"
zekerferc wrote:
Made some changes.

build

Used like 19 refunds.

Bought Maligaro's gloves and an amulet with spell damage, cast speed and crit chance.
My dps is now 4421.7
Hp : 2753

Still running maps too easily. Only 66-67 level white maps though.

So you basically went for the crit build. Looks good. Sure could use a little more health, it's dropping a little too low. But you can work on this now I guess. Just to not have to be too cautious in higher maps.
Bump. Leveled from 75-78 today :) Rank #3 at daily exp at poestatistics.com
Definitely an interesting build. How did you level it before totems? Mainly EK or another damage spell? Could you do a brief leveling guide breakdown (lvl 20, 40, etc.)? You cover a lot of real estate on the passive skills tree, wondering in what order you went.
"
dessloc wrote:
Definitely an interesting build. How did you level it before totems? Mainly EK or another damage spell? Could you do a brief leveling guide breakdown (lvl 20, 40, etc.)? You cover a lot of real estate on the passive skills tree, wondering in what order you went.

I used EK and Freezing Pulse before totems. And Poison Arrow on bosses.
Added a guide to first post :)
"
zekerferc wrote:

I used EK and Freezing Pulse before totems. And Poison Arrow on bosses.
Added a guide to first post :)

Thanks! Going to roll a witch and give this a go.
doing this on hc, leveling with cold snap/freezing pulse... rocking pvp too ^^
^
Very interesting build.
I was thinking of making one yesterday, couldn't find a thread about it, overlooked this one haha.
I'm currently level 30, leveling with freezing pulse + LMP + Faster Casting = WIN! :P
Looking forward to see how my build turns out on high level.

Made a level 66 dual totem witch with freezing pulse already, was alot of fun.
Just want to see if I can reach a higher level with a build like this.
Gonna follow this for sure.
Made it to 31, mainly leveled using FP/LMP and EK/faster projectiles. Don't have the gear yet to support the EK totem so am using the flame totem, which is great in combo with vulnerability and casting EK. Definitely a lot of fun so far!
Thank you all :) Bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info