[3.2] [HC-SC] Essence Drecay GMP with 11-12 Charges [Trickster] [MoM + High Dodge to HC]

"
ghostempire wrote:
So I'm trying this build and I like it so far. I was wondering what is the 2nd curse that we use? The gloves gives Temporal Chains but I see no other curses on items or gems?

Also a more noobish question. When you say +2 on the dagger. It is +2 to what? Not socketed chaos gems because ED is in the chest, right?

The second curse is vulnerability.

Yes, +2 is to staves. Dagger dont need this.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
GG Essence for daggoer costs 42c.
For now better use Decay support as 6th link and breach of the council as weapon. Or maybe apep rage
"
Inferius90 wrote:
GG Essence for daggoer costs 42c.
For now better use Decay support as 6th link and breach of the council as weapon. Or maybe apep rage

It is not so difficult to achieve (I think) this essence playing maps, but for those who are in bad luck can play and accumulate currency to buy one. Every beginning of league is more expensive the items, the tendency is to decrease over time.

But 6L is too a very good options until to have this.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
How would you think using vulnerability is the best, cast it on though mobs or get a on hit gem or aura?

As for the question about the +2 on dagger, I meant how does +2 on a sai dagger can be good if it can only have 3 gems on it? We should go for a staff instead and ditch the shield?
"
ghostempire wrote:
How would you think using vulnerability is the best, cast it on though mobs or get a on hit gem or aura?

As for the question about the +2 on dagger, I meant how does +2 on a sai dagger can be good if it can only have 3 gems on it? We should go for a staff instead and ditch the shield?

Forget about +2 dagger, the guide was wrong and I fixed, +2 is to Staves.

About Vulnerability is better on hit. But you can use auto cast until have (if you can buy) a corrupted Asenath with this.

But truth be told, Vulnerability sucks to ED, the DoT part it provides is "increased damage", it is not "more damage" like other curses.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 8, 2017, 6:23:20 PM
F***, double.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 8, 2017, 6:21:59 PM
"
You're welcome. As you go forward (if you do not die :P) post your feedback, as you go along I'll post mine. In the beta I did not die once and I got to do T11 maps. This time I want to test to know if I get to do maps, I refused to see any information on Act 9 and 10, so I'll go on the news and surprises. :P

I finished Act 10 just now. Like you, I went through the new acts for the first time blindly. The build performed well. I followed your guide for the most part with a couple exceptions. I did not pick up Herbalism and I didn't get the single Pierce node. Piercing Shots was more than enough for the campaign but maybe I'll get the extra Pierce node now that I'm heading to maps. I used Flame Dash and Phase Run linked with Faster Casting for movement.

I had about 3500 total life when facing the last boss as well as about 1000 unreserved mana, 2000 evasion, and max resists. I ate a couple of the last boss's abilities and dropped to around 15% life.

This is a great build to start playing this game with because you spend most of your time running around dodging things and reacting to enemy movement while your damage over time eats them away.
"
"
You're welcome. As you go forward (if you do not die :P) post your feedback, as you go along I'll post mine. In the beta I did not die once and I got to do T11 maps. This time I want to test to know if I get to do maps, I refused to see any information on Act 9 and 10, so I'll go on the news and surprises. :P

I finished Act 10 just now. Like you, I went through the new acts for the first time blindly. The build performed well. I followed your guide for the most part with a couple exceptions. I did not pick up Herbalism and I didn't get the single Pierce node. Piercing Shots was more than enough for the campaign but maybe I'll get the extra Pierce node now that I'm heading to maps. I used Flame Dash and Phase Run linked with Faster Casting for movement.

I had about 3500 total life when facing the last boss as well as about 1000 unreserved mana, 2000 evasion, and max resists. I ate a couple of the last boss's abilities and dropped to around 15% life.

This is a great build to start playing this game with because you spend most of your time running around dodging things and reacting to enemy movement while your damage over time eats them away.

Good to know. My PC is crashed and I'm waiting to get the new parts to change and I'm playing from the notebook. The game was crashing and I was afraid to continue with this build in hardcore, so I'm playing with another build in softcore (EK with shock) until the new pieces arrive. But I discovered yesterday that changing from Directx 11 to 9 solved my problems, I will return to play with it until I get the pieces of my PC.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 9, 2017, 8:55:41 AM
Sorry posted on wrong thread.
Last edited by blackspiral on Aug 9, 2017, 5:19:28 PM

i just get this lab ech for 35c and it do add alot of dps for ed .you might wan to include what lab enc to get in ur guide =)
Last edited by xLoGHoRiZoN3x on Aug 10, 2017, 6:29:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info