[3.2] [HC-SC] Essence Drecay GMP with 11-12 Charges [Trickster] [MoM + High Dodge to HC]

This change to power charges (4% more spell damage per power charges) is a buff to The Aylardex on Essence Drain builds that use MoM (like this).

The Aylardex
Agate Amulet
----------
Requires Level 32
----------
+(16-24) to Strength and Intelligence
----------
+(30-50) to maximum Life
+(50-70) to maximum Mana
+1 to Maximum Power Charges
10% increased Mana Regeneration Rate per Power Charge
(80-100)% increased Power Charge Duration
1% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life per Power Charge
40% reduced Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge

I will consider add this item to guide.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 28, 2017, 7:59:41 AM
what about witchfire brew? cannot find it in your build and the dmg/gem slot gain is pretty good.
"
LightDevil wrote:
what about witchfire brew? cannot find it in your build and the dmg/gem slot gain is pretty good.

Yes, as I said at the beginning there are potentially several unique items that can still be used, just did not study all the options for a quick guide. I'll probably write this guide Monday or Tuesday and I'll add everything I remember.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 28, 2017, 5:55:41 PM
I'm little bit worried about the HP, is it enough ?
"
I tried blight cwc ED, but came to the conclusion that ED/GMP was superior because of the increased range. With a temp chains aura and wither, mobs often die before they get in blight's range. Couple of observations:

1. I'm using a +2 chaos gem staff with ED/GMP/Void manipulation/Decay/Controlled Destruction. Even with a crappy spell damage bonus on the staff, I'm doing 14.5 k per second DoT at level 80.

2. MoM, arctic armour and a temp chains aura are providing adequate defense.

3. I have contagion both on a CWDT and a totem. (Totem has wither and contagion with increased durartion). I usually use wither, but contagion is a good option for areas with a lot of small critters.

I will post a tree when I have access to my laptop.

As promised (or threatened), here is my tree as of level 81. Handling tier 8 maps without too much difficulty.

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAANkACCYAAGmw2KLZyBT1b2qMFr-00cgMdoK1SDY9napsjGKs62MRLysKXfIOSLcwFAkTbSaIEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_6XECHy6ebdZ7PFQ-rJIvDOong5liTH0kTf8aTJ2wLIvRtGQj0akO86iycES18g-vuhTKXLUlPvKoy0UVHwGYEs6IA8B8c3LiTKPqCxx2-M4cD7vnoQYe3Pv4K2L01kv6PTeOmVzrh8kWnCI9Gm6H311Kvu03dX6yYOlhVxoPbjxomlWHiVUtn_H5ZJ6mLDlq5-aRw1Dy22jsAABAAAAIAB9ABAfQBAgsRAAEAAAA=
@korzon3k

I believe that with good items (I'm not talking about top items) it is possible to get 5K of life at level 90-91, add this to MoM + Chance to Evade and Dodge + block chance + other ways to mitigate damage that you will have a effective life larger.

I have not played in the last 15 days (personal things + broken computer), this week (probably tomorrow) I will play a little and I will see my life pool and level (I do not remember how much it was) so I put an image here for you to see (0 deaths until now).

Still this week I will update the topic for its almost definitive formatting, including with the changes in the tree with the new Swift Killer.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 31, 2017, 3:35:48 PM
They reversed the changes in the charges. Too bad, I did not find these changes bad. I hope the changes in Swift Killer will continue.

Tonight I update this topic.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 1, 2017, 8:25:28 AM
"
korzon3k wrote:
I'm little bit worried about the HP, is it enough ?

4448k at level 84.

Helmet: +26 life
Boot: +80 life
Glove (Asenath): +26 life
Shield: +52 life
Belt (leather): +110 (37 + 73) life + 15,5 (31 strengh)
Amulet: +67 life
Left ring: +31 life
Right ring: +34 life
Guides made by me:
Initial post updated.

Tomorrow I will update with more infos, for example using staff +2 or +3.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 1, 2017, 10:50:26 PM
"
They reversed the changes in the charges. Too bad, I did not find these changes bad. I hope the changes in Swift Killer will continue.

Tonight I update this topic.

Oh bois!

"
The Trickster's Swift Killer skill now also grants +1 to Maximum Power Charges, and 5% increased Damage over Time per Frenzy and Power charge.

It will be worth using the The Aylardex in this build, I will add to the guide. :D
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 2, 2017, 6:37:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info