[3.2] [HC-SC] Essence Drecay GMP with 11-12 Charges [Trickster] [MoM + High Dodge to HC]

Updated topic. Overview sbout this update: removed Single and Dual ED options, added Blight + CwC + Dark Pact to this build (4L and pseudo-5L) and changes in the rest of the text in this sense. Removed dual curse option.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Great build! I have tried at least one build for every character type and yours is by far the most fun. Really appreciate you continuing to refine it. Keep up the good work!

I am going with a Softcore version heading towards an Opal Wand,(although the Sai looks much cooler). Could you help out a 66 year old noobie still trying to learn POE? I have a couple of, probably dumb, questions:

1. For Blight, it looks like I would need a 5L. Must I use a staff? Allelopathy Gloves?? Does "pseudo-5l" refer to using the Gloves??? What gem supports are best with Blight while leveling up????

2. How do you recommend using Blight? Before or after ED?? Only on bosses/mini-bosses??? Another way????

Thanks in advance for your help.

"
Graybeard613 wrote:
Great build! I have tried at least one build for every character type and yours is by far the most fun. Really appreciate you continuing to refine it. Keep up the good work!

I am going with a Softcore version heading towards an Opal Wand,(although the Sai looks much cooler). Could you help out a 66 year old noobie still trying to learn POE? I have a couple of, probably dumb, questions:

1. For Blight, it looks like I would need a 5L. Must I use a staff? Allelopathy Gloves?? Does "pseudo-5l" refer to using the Gloves??? What gem supports are best with Blight while leveling up????

2. How do you recommend using Blight? Before or after ED?? Only on bosses/mini-bosses??? Another way????

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 - Yes, pseudo-5L is the Allelopathy. While leveling (until level 38) the best is ED + Contagion, use Blight like a bonus against bosses only, because that Blight has a limited range (AoE), ED + GMP + Pierce is very usefull to long range. :)

2 - After ED. ED 5L+ (mainly using a weapon with decay mod) is very strong. Use only against bosses to maximize damage. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 27, 2017, 9:07:07 PM
I died today in hardcore for abusing luck (the game play was very easy to farm and I felt very safe). I died in the bosses of Vaal Piramide map (three misecrations aka Dominus pets).

- First error, I did not kill the blue ones in the distance, I activated the boss with them alive.

- Second error, I did not put Wither totem or use Vaal Lightning.

- The Broken Prince who killed me, he lowered my life about 3 times around 25% before I died and I did not open a portal or anything just to avoid any problem. At last human error.

Lessons of this:
- I should have warned myself since they were 3 bosses at the same time;

- Since I was not wearing Asenath's gloves (Temporal Chain on hit - I was using Allelopathy) I should have been more careful.

- Stop being sloppy.

I do not know if I will try again with this build in hardcore, I want to test something new. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 28, 2017, 3:47:49 PM
Good luck and thanks for the help.✊️
Should at least credit me in your original post, seeing as I was the one who built the Blight CWC GMP ED setup and suggested it. :p
"
Hawkly wrote:
Should at least credit me in your original post, seeing as I was the one who built the Blight CWC GMP ED setup and suggested it. :p

But this build is not about Blight + CwC + Essence Drain. It is about ED 5/6L (ED + Decay + GMP + Void Man + Efficacy) and Blight to help against bosses (Blight + CwC + Dark Pact + life leech - to hardcore versions). :)

But thanks for warning, people may be confusing with something like that seeing the initial image that I've changed, I'll put a warning.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 31, 2017, 6:59:38 AM
Hey how does the new deaths oath astral plate go with this build especially with its new aura
"
D_Kai wrote:
Hey how does the new deaths oath astral plate go with this build especially with its new aura

That aura is not worth it, you have to make a lot of effort for it work with passive tree + gems, in addition to using gems in the armor just to improve it is not worth it.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 2, 2017, 4:26:13 PM
hi i just lvled this build to 76, but i was thinking how you get power charges, and i couldn't use blood rage it's so hard to keep it with low armor build, I've seen you take Whispers of Doom but not using any curse in your gem setup at least in the guide there's none please help, thanks :D + the build is working fine without both power+frenzy charges but still need to get moar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info