[3.2] [HC-SC] Essence Drecay GMP with 11-12 Charges [Trickster] [MoM + High Dodge to HC]

"
alihamad wrote:
hi i just lvled this build to 76, but i was thinking how you get power charges, and i couldn't use blood rage it's so hard to keep it with low armor build, I've seen you take Whispers of Doom but not using any curse in your gem setup at least in the guide there's none please help, thanks :D + the build is working fine without both power+frenzy charges but still need to get moar

The last update I made, using Blight as a complement to Essence Drain, I removed Whispers of Doom, that is, it does not have the dual curse option anymore.

About Power Charges, you'll only be able to gain when you pick up Swift Killer. Uber Izaro (hardcore versions) or Merciless Izaro (softcore version). But I'm thinking of changing the hardcore version guide to get Swift Killer on the Izaro Merciless, leaving for the final Patient Reaper or Ghost Dance.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 6, 2017, 9:12:17 AM
Updated. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
The Pobs are seems problematic, many item slots empty in there. Could you fix it?
"
ancientmind wrote:
The Pobs are seems problematic, many item slots empty in there. Could you fix it?

Sorry, but what is pobs? English is not my native language. But if you refer to the fact that there are too many unused socks in the gear, you're right, but you can use a lot of vaal gems in the gear.

I wish I had tested this build again on bestiary, but unfortunately I'm having some personal appointments and issues and I'm not having time to play in the last few weeks.
Guides made by me:
"

Sorry, but what is pobs? English is not my native language. But if you refer to the fact that there are too many unused socks in the gear, you're right, but you can use a lot of vaal gems in the gear.

I wish I had tested this build again on bestiary, but unfortunately I'm having some personal appointments and issues and I'm not having time to play in the last few weeks.

pastebin
"
danis wrote:
"

pastebin

Thanks Danis for the clarification. Then I will check the links later and if they are broken, I will update.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on May 4, 2018, 8:12:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info