[3.2] [HC-SC] Essence Drecay GMP with 11-12 Charges [Trickster] [MoM + High Dodge to HC]

Contagion deals 10% more damage at level 1, up to 25% more damage at gem level 20, and now has a 0.6 second cast time, down from 0.85 seconds. Contagion now gains +1 base area of effect radius every 5 levels.

Essence Drain deals 43% more damage at gem level 20, scaling upwards at higher levels.

Saw those.... and found your build.

Might be a league starter i think, should be freaking fun.
"
thyraa wrote:
Contagion deals 10% more damage at level 1, up to 25% more damage at gem level 20, and now has a 0.6 second cast time, down from 0.85 seconds. Contagion now gains +1 base area of effect radius every 5 levels.

Essence Drain deals 43% more damage at gem level 20, scaling upwards at higher levels.

Saw those.... and found your build.

Might be a league starter i think, should be freaking fun.

i'm pretty sure it a bit weaker than it used to be mate XD
Hello , I'm verry new to the game and following your guide for this season. But I really have problems with Gear. I have no idea what to get but heartbreaker and gloves.

Could you possibly update your guide with a gear exemple or stat priority ?

I play softcore thank you verry much
"
zamirot wrote:
Hello , I'm verry new to the game and following your guide for this season. But I really have problems with Gear. I have no idea what to get but heartbreaker and gloves.

just get any item with hp+resist like i do u can check my char profile i using this build btw
"
zamirot wrote:

I can not give examples of gear at the moment, my character is level 36 in harbinger hardcore. But that's exactly what xLoGHoRiZoN3x said, gear with hp + resists in parts not recommended with any unique item.

Btw, after the confirmations that now we have 124 points in the passive tree I will update the topic.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 6, 2017, 9:37:38 AM
It looks like the Allelopathy gloves will be quite nice as well if you need some extra single target or don't want to switch out gmp for bosses. They are not till level 69 though but though I might try to use them with CWC enfeeble or some other curse since I would lose the temp chains on hit.
"
osiriswarp wrote:
It looks like the Allelopathy gloves will be quite nice as well if you need some extra single target or don't want to switch out gmp for bosses. They are not till level 69 though but though I might try to use them with CWC enfeeble or some other curse since I would lose the temp chains on hit.

Yes it is true, but for now I will not update with this item because I would have to see what affects the build.

Topic updated.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
I looked at a couple ED guides on the Shadow forum. I like your dedicated HC skill tree. The exclusion of manually casting Contagion sounds intriguing. I think I'll try it out on HC SSF. Thanks for posting your guide.
Last edited by LAMSOL on Aug 6, 2017, 2:14:17 PM
"
I looked at a couple ED guides on the Shadow forum. I like your dedicated HC skill tree. The exclusion of manually casting Contagion sounds intriguing. I think I'll try it out on HC SSF. Thanks for posting your guide.

You're welcome. As you go forward (if you do not die :P) post your feedback, as you go along I'll post mine. In the beta I did not die once and I got to do T11 maps. This time I want to test to know if I get to do maps, I refused to see any information on Act 9 and 10, so I'll go on the news and surprises. :P
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 6, 2017, 8:06:50 PM
So I'm trying this build and I like it so far. I was wondering what is the 2nd curse that we use? The gloves gives Temporal Chains but I see no other curses on items or gems?

Also a more noobish question. When you say +2 on the dagger. It is +2 to what? Not socketed chaos gems because ED is in the chest, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info