Shadow it is.

Can you show us the MTX with these:-

Kintsugi
Cloak of Defiance
Cloak of Tawm'r Isley
Soul Mantle
Skin of the Lords

sry for the troublessssss. :p
Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I've never understood why people like the wings... just get's in the way and make you look like you're going to a bad costume party.

agreed. wings look so stupid.. if anything they distract from the game's aesthetic appeal.
"

so for Kitava and beast as you can see guys they looks just bad. but Kitava weapon effect is really pretty and useful for many sets

Kitava looks cool enough for me. As for beast, yes, it will be the ugliest set in POE, period.
Last edited by sinub801 on Jun 13, 2017, 11:01:46 AM
"
sinub801 wrote:
"

so for Kitava and beast as you can see guys they looks just bad. but Kitava weapon effect is really pretty and useful for many sets

Kitava looks cool enough for me. As for beast, yes, it will be the ugliest set in POE, period.

you are an owner of Phoneix set, im sure even you can see how far they are from each other in details and quality, sure Kitava is a set that can still be used and its not super ugly , but its definitely far from being good enough to represent the top tier support pack at 480 usd, the colors is what makes this set ok. but when it comes to details and how sharp and clear this set is its horrible quality, weapon effect is pretty tho.
Big thank you to those who posted the set pictures, really great stuff. Hard to judge how things will really look until you see them on your character. Couldn't justify a wing purchase during the sale for that reason, figured I'd have instant buyer's remorse. Glad I passed. I support the idea of an MTX preview pane because of this.

My thoughts on the new sets though:

Outlaw - I get the idea with the whole cowboy/gunslinger theme, but, it's just plain boring. Shabby Jerkin 2, Revenge of the Jerkin.

Legion - A lot of hate for this set, and while it's also kinda plain (and I admit the back attachment is pretty horrible), it looks decent as a caster-type set. Kinda reminds me of something you would see in Mos Eisley Cantina in Star Wars, like a desert bounty hunter...from space. Not bad.

Eclipse - I like the bright colors on this actually, the blue really pops. As someone who is a little OCD about things matching though, the two different color boots and gloves really throws me off. I understand the reason for it with the two goddesses and all, but they should have just integrated the colors and made it more even. Because of the decision to go for the alternating two-tone look it just ends up looking like a Transformer or Power Ranger, so much potential wasted here.

Beast - The picture made it look pretty cool, if a little flashy. The video though...good god man. What were they thinking? Pink vomit with teeth.

Kitava - Love that red color...that's it. Way too big, round and puffy looking. Looks equally retarded on all classes imo. How about those cinnamon bun shoulders? LOL. $480 to boot, so ridiculous. Phoenix set blows this out of the water, it's not even close. I regret not ponying up for that one.
Last edited by VigilanteCat on Jun 15, 2017, 11:22:45 PM
"
VigilanteCat wrote:
Big thank you to those who posted the set pictures, really great stuff. Hard to judge how things will really look until you see them on your character. Couldn't justify a wing purchase during the sale for that reason, figured I'd have instant buyer's remorse. Glad I passed. I support the idea of an MTX preview pane because of this.

My thoughts on the new sets though:

Outlaw - I get the idea with the whole cowboy/gunslinger theme, but, it's just plain boring. Shabby Jerkin 2, Revenge of the Jerkin.

Legion - A lot of hate for this set, and while it's also kinda plain (and I admit the back attachment is pretty horrible), it looks decent as a caster-type set. Kinda reminds me of something you would see in Mos Eisley Cantina in Star Wars, like a desert bounty hunter...from space. Not bad.

Eclipse - I like the bright colors on this actually, the blue really pops. As someone who is a little OCD about things matching though, the two different color boots and gloves really throws me off. I understand the reason for it with the two goddesses and all, but they should have just integrated the colors and made it more even. Because of the decision to go for the alternating two-tone look it just ends up looking like a Transformer or Power Ranger, so much potential wasted here.

Beast - The picture made it look pretty cool, if a little flashy. The video though...good god man. What were they thinking? Pink vomit with teeth.

Kitava - Love that red color...that's it. Way too big, round and puffy looking. Looks equally retarded on all classes imo. How about those cinnamon bun shoulders? LOL. $480 to boot, so ridiculous. Phoenix set blows this out of the water, it's not even close. I regret not ponying up for that one.

i agree with you on every word, i think we should make a forum Thread where we all show lots of MTX to each other and share opinions of MTX so people wont make mistakes. i would love to see this post getting mroe active and people talking about mroe MTX they tried and did not like or liked.
INVISIBLE DYE
Hey, I'm working a little on vampiric wings:

"
Bolander wrote:
Hey, I'm working a little on vampiric wings:

first of all thats cool, i hope you will make somehting pretty and thanks for sharing however idk why i cant open/see the picture you added
ohh now i see the picture, well the wings does math the infernal set at it seem, but there are still many other wings who will look better on any set than Vampiric wings, even on Vampiric Set .. infernal wings and other wings looks better than Vampiric wings, infact i think maybe it would be nice if GGG kinda.. make little bit of texture improvement on these wings :) could be so awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info