question for people with good taste of MTX

guys ! for these of you who consider them selves to have good test :D have any of you found a set or combination of MTX that looks good with Vampiric Wings? :D
i spent a whole day and i dont find any set that looks good with Vampiric wings the wings as wings looks pretty awesome and amazing but they dont match any set i tried.
any opinions/advices? :D thanks for anyone who take part and share !
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2017, 9:28:19 AM
I've never understood why people like the wings... just get's in the way and make you look like you're going to a bad costume party.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I've never understood why people like the wings... just get's in the way and make you look like you're going to a bad costume party.

im starting to feel the same as you, they look pretty on the video but. Umm any set i tried to use them with it made it look like a bad joke. i really wish GGG will make a system that let is try MTX before buying them xD after trying them on all my mtx these wings start to feel like i wasted 230 points on nothing xD
Not able to test this, but I could see those and the Carnage set working well together.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Not able to test this, but I could see those and the Carnage set working well together.

Carnage set was the reason i bought these wings, but ! they do not work together :)
xD im wondering if anyone tested the Vampiric set with these.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oddly enough, Vampiric Armour goes pretty well with Vampiric Wings imo.

have you tried ? or saying that because they share the same name ? :D
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I've tried. I own most mtxes. I'm fond of the vampiric armour anyway. It's a nice clean design. I think the last mtx I used with vampiric wings was, hm, Infernal maybe. I can't quite recall. They're silly either way, but sometimes you want to run around looking like some sort of badass dragonkin.

happy to post a screenshot of any combination you might want to see, if I have them. I can tell you I don't have any of the new ones yet. But anything else? probably.

i have also most of the mtx aside from very old ones for example vampiric set, i consider buying it tho.
Umm as for the wings, i find them okish with the Arcane Lightning set the one from the box but thats all

as for screen shot i would very much appreciate a SC of Vampiric set with Vampiric wings ^^ thats very kind of you. !
"
鬼殺し wrote:
No problems. Gimme a sec. Any class you want to see them on?

would prefer one of the smaller/skinner classes i must admit i dislike how marauder looks with any mtx ty
yup shadow would be nice.
thank you so very much ! Vampiric indeed looks nice, as for gloom i think gloom looks ok set but i prefer vampiric over gloom, as for Vampiric set + wings what helm / head cover are you usually using with this setup of mtx?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info