question for people with good taste of MTX

"
鬼殺し wrote:
I've very fond of the bandana+arcane helmet combination: glowing blue eyes with a mask gives a very good 'assassin' rendition. Something I'll go leather hood skin transfer. Typically though I just use vanishing dye. The vampiric helmet itself is TERRIBLE. :)

yeah lol these long ears like spikes are ugly :D well thank you so much! maybe i did not get thee wings for nothing.. maybe 1 day they might even add more sets hat looks decent with them.. but still wish they make it possible to try mtx before buying like see how you would look inside the shop.
Can't wait for the next wave of new wings/cosmetics...a significant portion of the current selection is primarily trash.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Maybe they could also look nice with some unique skins (and skin transfers). E.g. Bronn's Lithe, Death's Oath, Cherrubim's Maleficence, etc.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
"
Can't wait for the next wave of new wings/cosmetics...a significant portion of the current selection is primarily trash.

yeah me too, im actually looking forward for the leauge/small support packs that usually coming.. since.. these expansion support packs are the worse they have ever made.. like Kitava and Beast are such ugly sets.. i only bought Kitava to support the game but i would appreciate if they add something to that support pack.

also yes.. im looking forward to see new sets but mostly new skills MTX .
but what also i think could be nice .. is abit of improvement in quality of old set. so that old mtx wont be forgotten or become useless. i would like to see some improvements to the pixles quality of sets like Seraph and old ones
i would love to see more combination of awesome MTX i think its really nice to see people taste ^^ so anyone and everyone are welcome to show off their fav design
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
"

yeah me too, im actually looking forward for the leauge/small support packs that usually coming.. since.. these expansion support packs are the worse they have ever made.. like Kitava and Beast are such ugly sets.. i only bought Kitava to support the game but i would appreciate if they add something to that support pack.

but what also i think could be nice .. is abit of improvement in quality of old set. so that old mtx wont be forgotten or become useless. i would like to see some improvements to the pixles quality of sets like Seraph and old ones

Khm... I was thinking to get Beast Supporter Pack and later upgrade till Kitava. It's kinda bad that we don't have an option to preview this sets by ourself.
"
RAW5TEEL wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
"

Khm... I was thinking to get Beast Supporter Pack and later upgrade till Kitava. It's kinda bad that we don't have an option to preview this sets by ourself.

honestly, i could never be against supporting this game, because this game is awesome and i want to allow more expansion be made. so i bought Kitava pack, but to be fair and honest with you.. i will never use that set because its just 100% ugliness . its really looks bad it looks as if they made last 2 support packs in the last 5 mins without even design them or make effort to make them look decent it looks like a red cube .. without shape. so my advice if you want to buy the support pack for sets and armors and not for supporting the game.. i advice you not get it.. the outlaw and eclipes looks better and much cheaper.. and you can also wait for next packs.. but if you just want to support the game and dont care about the sets in the packs.. then points are still nice to have ..
"
NoyAvargel wrote:

honestly, i could never be against supporting this game, because this game is awesome and i want to allow more expansion be made. so i bought Kitava pack, but to be fair and honest with you.. i will never use that set because its just 100% ugliness . its really looks bad it looks as if they made last 2 support packs in the last 5 mins without even design them or make effort to make them look decent it looks like a red cube .. without shape. so my advice if you want to buy the support pack for sets and armors and not for supporting the game.. i advice you not get it.. the outlaw and eclipes looks better and much cheaper.. and you can also wait for next packs.. but if you just want to support the game and dont care about the sets in the packs.. then points are still nice to have ..

I kinda don't like Legion and Eclipse pack, so was looking into Beast and Kitava. Maybe they will do some improvements, most likely not, but who knows.

I kinda don't like Legion and Eclipse pack, so was looking into Beast and Kitava. Maybe they will do some improvements, most likely not, but who knows.[/quote]

in the past they have made improvements to support packs that werent good enough.
and if you ask me, infact 99% of game players would agree and say these Beast and Kitava packs are by far the worse support packs ever made to the game.. so its not out of the cards they might make some improvements. but somehow i dont think they will this time because they are busy with lots of things.
i tried out both beast and Kitava and tried to mix them with other sets and other mtx .. Beast colors are completely disgusthing and work with anything .. Kitava is somehow.. ok with infernal wings.
but a set that is just ok... and useable for support pack that is 480 usd is abit wrong.
you better off just getting inferal set or really seraph .. or any other set. if enough people write them and ask for improvements for Kitava pack maybe they will listen.
Beast reminds me Zerg from Starcraft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info