question for people with good taste of MTX

maybe even uglier lol.. i deeply hope they would make some improvements to these packs to make us happy. .. i mean even after buying them.. i feel.. Umm.. i feel unpleased with them. and if ggg truly care about us and want us supporting and have good feelings too they should improve these packs :) i really dont see a chance of using these sets its basically just points
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
guys ! for these of you who consider them selves to have good test :D have any of you found a set or combination of MTX that looks good with Vampiric Wings? :D
i spent a whole day and i dont find any set that looks good with Vampiric wings the wings as wings looks pretty awesome and amazing but they dont match any set i tried.
any opinions/advices? :D thanks for anyone who take part and share !

I like it with the Prophecy/Shroud Set

wow cool looks pretty nice i must admit ! wonder how they fit with Skull Hood or Naga helmet or perhaps even gloom set . but this one with prophecy looks really cool ty for sharing ^^
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
guys ! for these of you who consider them selves to have good test :D have any of you found a set or combination of MTX that looks good with Vampiric Wings? :D
i spent a whole day and i dont find any set that looks good with Vampiric wings the wings as wings looks pretty awesome and amazing but they dont match any set i tried.
any opinions/advices? :D thanks for anyone who take part and share !

try the vampiric set, those wings are ment for that set
Set sail for epic fail

try the vampiric set, those wings are ment for that set[/quote]

thank you ^^ . i wonder have anyone tried them with gloom set? xD
NoyAvargel, can you show us how looks beast/kitava on some classes? Preferable video. Would much appreciate!
"
RAW5TEEL wrote:
NoyAvargel, can you show us how looks beast/kitava on some classes? Preferable video. Would much appreciate!

i dont know how to make video, but i can definitely take screen shoot . which classes would you prefer?
http://imgur.com/a/vuz0D
Last edited by NoyAvargel on Jun 11, 2017, 4:55:58 PM
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
"
RAW5TEEL wrote:

i dont know how to make video, but i can definitely take screen shoot . which classes would you prefer?

I saw screenshots. Why video, because wanted to see them in action. Pretty simple to make video with OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) programme, it's free and simple in use. Classes: Marauder/Shadow/Scion/Witch.
"
RAW5TEEL wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
"
RAW5TEEL wrote:

I saw screenshots. Why video, because wanted to see them in action. Pretty simple to make video with OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) programme, it's free and simple in use. Classes: Marauder/Shadow/Scion/Witch.

i will try later install that software and make it. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info