question for people with good taste of MTX

woot all the armor sets are on sale!
I dont see any any key!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
ohh now i see the picture, well the wings does math the infernal set at it seem, but there are still many other wings who will look better on any set than Vampiric wings, even on Vampiric Set .. infernal wings and other wings looks better than Vampiric wings, infact i think maybe it would be nice if GGG kinda.. make little bit of texture improvement on these wings :) could be so awesome

Yeah, I agree with you, but at least, I think this combo looks fine in game, now I'm trying to get some effects for the weapon. I'd like to see them with a full demon king set, has anyone tried it yet?
"
k1rage wrote:
woot all the armor sets are on sale!

lol yeah awesome sale.. kinda bought almost all of them now lol :D i hope next they will make all weapons and shields sale and later Charter effects sale
"
Bolander wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
ohh now i see the picture, well the wings does math the infernal set at it seem, but there are still many other wings who will look better on any set than Vampiric wings, even on Vampiric Set .. infernal wings and other wings looks better than Vampiric wings, infact i think maybe it would be nice if GGG kinda.. make little bit of texture improvement on these wings :) could be so awesome

Yeah, I agree with you, but at least, I think this combo looks fine in game, now I'm trying to get some effects for the weapon. I'd like to see them with a full demon king set, has anyone tried it yet?

i got the new demon king set if it helps. the one from box bled demon king set? i can make picture for you
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

holy shit ranger dun gone went super Saiyan
I dont see any any key!
So excited for the sale this weekend, I'm going to be picking up Lunaris and the Alabaster Seraph set to add a little flash and sizzle to my cosmetic armory.

I really like the Deicide armor too but I'm not too into the flaming head thing, anyone with that set know if the Naga helmet looks good with it by chance? Or any skin transfers for that matter?
"
VigilanteCat wrote:
So excited for the sale this weekend, I'm going to be picking up Lunaris and the Alabaster Seraph set to add a little flash and sizzle to my cosmetic armory.

I really like the Deicide armor too but I'm not too into the flaming head thing, anyone with that set know if the Naga helmet looks good with it by chance? Or any skin transfers for that matter?

its one of the only sets i do not have, thing is.. laming style sets there are many better than this one. xD
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
"
Bolander wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:

i got the new demon king set if it helps. the one from box bled demon king set? i can make picture for you

Cool man, I will be glad :)

Yeah, I agree with you, but at least, I think this combo looks fine in game, now I'm trying to get some effects for the weapon. I'd like to see them with a full demon king set, has anyone tried it yet?[/quote]

i got the new demon king set if it helps. the one from box bled demon king set? i can make picture for you[/quote]

Cool man, I will be glad :)[/quote]

sure . so full new demon kind set with Vampiric wings, what weapon effect do you want me to use ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info