Spelling mistakes and typos

I read through 6 pages before I got tired of searching... Using a level 10 Summon Skeletons attached to a level 6 Spell Totem support, when my totem summons the maximum of 5 skeletons, the buff box thing in the top-left of the screen says I have 6 skeletons, as opposed to 5.

Edit: This seems to be accounting for the totem and the 5 skeletons together. Might it be separated for clarity?
Last edited by YeeepaNo199061 on Apr 7, 2013, 7:46:31 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data
Noticed that by "Currency", the item: "Cartographer's chisel.", it says: "Right click this item then left click a map to apply it. Has greater effect on lower rarity maps. The maximum quality is 20%.Shift click to unstack.".

Where: "The maximum quality is 20%.Shift click to unstack.";
Should be: "The maximum quality is 20%. Shift click to unstack.".

It can also be that: "Right click this item then left click a map to apply it.";

Should be: "Right click this item, then left click a map to apply it.".

Haven't actively searched for other typos and such, but I'd love to scan through them all if someone as an *.txt of it.
"That would just make life complicated."
"
Shyft4 wrote:
There should have been a semicolon after fine; you put a comma there instead.

Shouldn't there just be an period instead of an semicolon or an comma?

I thought: "You only use an semicolon in a summary. In which each following "something" in that summary is on the next line. After that "something" you get an semicolon, with the last one you put a period.".

Or is that just 1 of several ways to use the semicolon? I'm probably messing up 2 language's their grammar...
"That would just make life complicated."
On the description of the Power Charge on Crit support gem (when showing up in the normal Sharp and Cruel quest reward as Shadow, maybe in other places as well):

"30% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike"
Should be
"30% chance to gain a Power Charge on a Critical Strike"
Another quality ZAP! post.
There's a teal-colored shield (white quality) called "Teak Round Shield".
Item requirements are level 58, 74 STR, 74 DEX, so that you can locate it more easily.

I guess GGG meant to type "Teal Round Shield". :p
"
Isen4rt wrote:
There's a teal-colored shield (white quality) called "Teak Round Shield".
Item requirements are level 58, 74 STR, 74 DEX, so that you can locate it more easily.

I guess GGG meant to type "Teal Round Shield". :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teak
No mistake here I guess.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Last edited by chimpanzee on Apr 11, 2013, 12:01:33 PM
All sceptres seem to indicate their item class as One Handed Mace. From what I see at http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/weapon, shouldn't they actually be their own class (Sceptre)?
They benefit from all Mace-specific passives and count as Maces when it comes to weapon-type restrictions. They're Maces everywhere except on the item data spreadsheets. :P
In the first meeting with Captain Fairgraves, he mentions "civilisations" instead of civilizations.
"
scho091021 wrote:
In the first meeting with Captain Fairgraves, he mentions "civilisations" instead of civilizations.

both are acceptable (though the spelling with "z" is more common)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info