Spelling mistakes and typos

so, in Act 3 normal as a Duelist; General Gravicius says to me: "Give up the fight, Duelist! ~YOU~ soul was lost long ago!"
In act III, Hargan's monologue on the Purity Rebellion:

text: "...roughly two-and-a-half ago, in the..."
voice: "...roughly two-and-a-half centuries ago, in the..."

not sure if this is inteded, but when i kill all bandits in normal i dont get a skillbook, but the skillpoint is assigned instantly like in the older version. not sure if the bandit quest is supposed to be an exception.
SO IM LOGGED IN >>> IN INTERNET AND THE FUCKING GAME LOG IN WONT RECOGNIZE MY NAME
WTF
It says logged in and when i go to log ingame it keeps teling me the specefied accoun t dont exist
wow

great job on this game ... buggy as shit.
"
QYNG wrote:
THE FUCKING GAME LOG IN WONT RECOGNIZE MY NAME

Note that you use your e-mail adress to log in; not your account name.
Act III, Hargan's "The Purity Rebellion" dialog bit:

Voice: "Now, I'm no history scholar"
Text: "I'm no history scholar"

Voice: "roughly two-and-a-half centuries ago"
Text: "roughly two-and-a-half ago"
(Also reported up the page I think)

Voice: "Voll's was the shortest reign of any Eternal [I think?] Emperor"
Text: "Voll's was the shortest reign of any Emperor"
G'day mates,

I've read the first few threads of this topic and have not found this discussed yet. The issue I seem to be having is as follows. When walking around the world (map, terrain) whatever you prefer to call it, I seem to glitch out and ‘teleport’ (loop) around the map randomly. This usually occurs whilst in combat and it is not due to a low FPS rate, as I seem to be having the same issue whilst using other PCs. This may be as simple an issue as lag, but to me it seems to be otherwise. Due to the fact that I have a steady ping of 200 (I live in Australia and play on the Singapore servers due to the fact that they give me the best latency rates).

If this is a bug I would like to inform the dev team of POE and the rest of GGG that it exists. If this due to other reasons and other players know how this issue can/could be solved, please leave a response below or even better use the message system and send me a private message in my inbox.

Kind regards,

Telenim.
Please, don't comment on patch notes asking the developers or moderators why they haven't fixed something yet. It doesn't help anyone, especially not the developers or moderators who are clearly still working on whatever it is you want fixed or changed, whether it be in-game or otherwise.
Last edited by Telenim on Mar 27, 2013, 12:00:22 AM
After killing Hillock and talking to Nessa as a marauder, she'll (after saying a lot) get to a line where she'll warn you with the following quote: "(...) Karui savagery is nothing when compared the ferocity that is Wraeclast." You probably meant to put a "to" between compared and the.

Upon turning in the quest "The Dweller of the Deep", Tarkleigh will say "You managed to kill granddaddy crab?" though he's actually saying "(...) to kill a granddaddy crab". There's an "a" between kill and granddaddy.
Fixing all these. Thanks, guys!
Code warrior
"
twiztedterry wrote:
"
killa78 wrote:
"
Shardok wrote:
Brit spellings. Best spellings. Nuff said.

Usless spam post' Nuff said..

Anyways back on topic. I understand that you want to use British spelling.. That is fine, your just going to have a lot of your U.S Audience thinking a lot of the stuff in your game is misspelled.

Anyway, back on topic. I understand that you want to use British spelling, which is fine, you're just going to have a lot of your U.S. audience thinking a lot of the stuff in your game is mis-spelled

FTFY

Misspelled is correct without the hyphen. There should have been a semicolon after fine; you put a comma there instead. You forgot the period at the end of the last sentence.

TL;DR - You fixed fewer errors than you made.
AigauJin Hardcore LS Mara

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info