Spelling mistakes and typos

Are the quest item "Bust of Hector Titucius" and the unique shield "Titucus Span" possibly referring to the same person? If so, one of them is misspelled.
Coral Ring base stat +# to max health has a typo. i have a coral ring with +25 to maximum health when its really +25% to maximum health.
Coral Rings do grant flat Life, just as the item mod says.
Note that flat bonuses are multiplied by percent-bonuses, so it's going to be more than 25 Life.
There is a mistake in the skilltree.
Above the blood magic keystone, there is a skillpoint called cruel blade, with 4 smaller nodes near it. 1 gives crit multiplier and 3 give physical damage. But you should look at the pictures. 1 of the 3 physical damage nodes has the same picture as the crit multiplier node.
Role name: icewomanofwitch
level: 27
Account name: wangleizq25

BUG:
Make any blame away the monster blood
No way to play

Last edited by Rhys on Mar 11, 2013, 6:35:22 PM
Found a typo; fought some adders in the dark forest. The description on the adders was that they deal chaos damage, however their attack was clearly the new incinerate skill, and it definitely did not bypass my energy shield.

I don't know how I feel about fire breathing snakes, but the snakes themselves thought they were something other than what they were doing.
Found a typo; fought some adders in the dark forest. The description on the adders was that they deal chaos damage, however their attack was clearly the new incinerate skill, and it definitely did not bypass my energy shield.

I don't know how I feel about fire breathing snakes, but the snakes themselves thought they were something other than what they were doing.
"
Muton wrote:

Their melee attacks have a portion of chaos damage.
"
Shaoxy wrote:
There is a mistake in the skilltree.
Above the blood magic keystone, there is a skillpoint called cruel blade, with 4 smaller nodes near it. 1 gives crit multiplier and 3 give physical damage. But you should look at the pictures. 1 of the 3 physical damage nodes has the same picture as the crit multiplier node.

Noted, thanks!
There's a typo in Nessa's Marauder introduction dialogue:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info