[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

I cant see the skill tree... can u send again plz ?
Is there some sort of nerf in 3.0 that impacted the damage on single target/bosses? A number of players have commented on how this seems to be an issue in BETA.
All that and a bag of chips!
The tree slightly changed and you don't have all the bandit rewards, so you basically have a power charge less and a life wheel less (one in the witch area got changed). The build is solid, but nothing amazing. A lot of things is missing from the provided tree like the proper dex to enable barrage jewels (barrage isn't very good without 6L and 2 dedicated jewels). All in all it's solid (out leeching boss), but with a very glass canon feel to it (which is fine for a wander i guess). Also 6L green/blue on a belly is a wet dream. I'm 82 in beta and thinking about rerolling mainly due to the lack of life nodes available to push further. I will be honest i preferred a lot more the feel of the good old power siphon builds back in the days. KB is great and i might be nostalgic, but power siphon is for me the only right wander skill, they should give it an inherent chain to boost it to kb standard, or significantly boost it's attack speed whatever float GGG boat.
Hello. For several weeks now I'm testing this build on beta servers, today I decided to share with you several videos. In general, the build leaves a pleasant impression, the damage to KB is very high, but the damage to barrage is weak in one target, although my outfit is far from perfect, I need to change rings, gloves, an amulet to raise the damage, but the beta servers do not allow this because Not so many people play.
In the future, I will continue to test this build and post related changes.

test build video 1
test build video 2

And what about the pantheon, I think "Soul Of Solaris" and "Soul Of Tukohama"??
Last edited by Oomphx on Jul 15, 2017, 11:35:30 AM
it's going pretty tough as for a league starter.

while you may complete a lot of builds for 1 exa late in league, for start it's just not true.
i have to keep using blast rain because there is simply not a single hysteria on sale at turmoil race.

like going standard starter transition pizzasticks>rf or anything other elemental i would feel way more comfortable than trying to pull out mad stunts wiuth 2.5k hp and uncapped resists.

upd: hysteria up, 55c. gg
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Jul 15, 2017, 1:06:12 PM
build dosnt work in 3.0 ,barrage dps soooo low :'( in at same time i play on 2week race this build and facetank all bosses ,in 3.0 im Crying on boss fight t1 maps))
"
edm161 wrote:
build dosnt work in 3.0 ,barrage dps soooo low :'( in at same time i play on 2week race this build and facetank all bosses ,in 3.0 im Crying on boss fight t1 maps))

do you have any insights why?
i finally geared this build thanks to bisco strands and having a blast.
No rest for the wicked
Having some trouble with bosses with this build in the beta. Currently level 88 running with 6l Belly with the 6l shown in the topic. Just got my Ezomyte Hold today, and have the Piscator's and Lycosidae. I have done my labs up through merciless (no uber yet).

My unbuffed Barrage DPS is 5177 sheet. With Auras and Ice Golem goes up to 8600 dps.

Was hoping to just farm strands for a while for fun, but keep dying to the boss at least once every couple maps (sometimes multiple depending on mods).

Currently at 4.8k life, using decoy totem(although only level 12 due to str requirement), and the strand bosses feel like they take forever to kill. I was hoping that the Ezomyte Hold would help with the consistency for boss fights, but I still die sometimes. Part of this is definitely my fault occasionally: apparently I suck at holding barrage on the flicker-strike boss; I've been having difficult with bosses with mobility skills such as Shaped Mesa boss as well.

My flasks are Diamond, Silver, Quicksilver, Panicked Hallowed Life, and Alchemist's Basalt flask.

If anyone's got advice on changes I can make to help, I'd love to hear it. Thanks!
"
BSaruwatari wrote:
Having some trouble with bosses with this build in the beta. Currently level 88 running with 6l Belly with the 6l shown in the topic. Just got my Ezomyte Hold today, and have the Piscator's and Lycosidae. I have done my labs up through merciless (no uber yet).

My unbuffed Barrage DPS is 5177 sheet. With Auras and Ice Golem goes up to 8600 dps.

Was hoping to just farm strands for a while for fun, but keep dying to the boss at least once every couple maps (sometimes multiple depending on mods).

Currently at 4.8k life, using decoy totem(although only level 12 due to str requirement), and the strand bosses feel like they take forever to kill. I was hoping that the Ezomyte Hold would help with the consistency for boss fights, but I still die sometimes. Part of this is definitely my fault occasionally: apparently I suck at holding barrage on the flicker-strike boss; I've been having difficult with bosses with mobility skills such as Shaped Mesa boss as well.

My flasks are Diamond, Silver, Quicksilver, Panicked Hallowed Life, and Alchemist's Basalt flask.

If anyone's got advice on changes I can make to help, I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

lol.i dont have anything in race.just 2.5k dps on barrage and farm t10< maps without problem. maybe in 3.0 ggg up ele defence bosses,or something. enjoy to race ,this is graet build for 2.6
"
edm161 wrote:

lol.i dont have anything in race.just 2.5k dps on barrage and farm t10< maps without problem. maybe in 3.0 ggg up ele defence bosses,or something. enjoy to race ,this is graet build for 2.6

I mean, they have seriously buffed map boss health in general in 3.0.0. They basically don't like it when people don't interact with the boss mechanics and extending the boss fights is there way of doing this. Obviously insanely geared characters still don't really notice too much but for league starters it is VERY noticeable!

I'm just trying this build in the Turmoil event.

Those essence of hysteria's are way out of my budget atm. I did drop the Thunderfists gloves though so using those instead atm.

Does anybody know the best DPS stats for jewels? Is it Lightning damage, attack speed, proj damage??? Anything else I should be looking at?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info