[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

How should I deal with getting stunned when you can't get Ezomyte Hold on the beta right now? Whats the alternatives?
"
splashfire1 wrote:
How should I deal with getting stunned when you can't get Ezomyte Hold on the beta right now? Whats the alternatives?

Just get the stun avoidance enchantment from merc labyrinth on your boots. Together with Heart of Oak you will get 100% stun avoidance.
Last edited by Atresia_Ani on Jul 13, 2017, 10:24:05 AM
"
Thanks so much for the advice. I've made some changes already and it's been a noticeable jump in DPS and quality of life.

Being that Jewel choices & preferred stats to be rolled on them are not mentioned in the two build videos, or build guide here in the opening post, could you please suggest the three or four best rolls to hunt for then?

Thanks.

Not in best to worst order but stats to look for on jewelry :

% max life
Lightning damage
Projectile damage
Increased damage
Attack speed
Attack speed with shield/wand
Global crit multiplier
Crit chance maybe?

For offensive mods i think that's it, then if needed +stats and +resists.
Anyone that has played this in the beta? What auras are you using now?
Hello. At the moment I'm playing this build on a beta server, I have a problem with damage to one target, I'm using Barrage -Elemental focus Support - added lightning damage - elemental damage with attack support - GMP, what's wrong?
"
DigitalMP wrote:

The build was designed purely for use in 3.0 - you don't need to change anything.

It's just an added bonus that it's a beastly build for 2.6 currently.
"
DigitalMP wrote:

Wrath + herald of ice
"
Oomphx wrote:
Hello. At the moment I'm playing this build on a beta server, I have a problem with damage to one target, I'm using Barrage -Elemental focus Support - added lightning damage - elemental damage with attack support - GMP, what's wrong?

I got the same problem here.No problem clearing trash but my damage felt short while dealing with bosses.
"
sabotagge wrote:
"
Oomphx wrote:

I got the same problem here.No problem clearing trash but my damage felt short while dealing with bosses.

me too. im crying on bosses
"
splashfire1 wrote:

Another option, though you lose some links for support gems like vaals, is koams roots. You get the stun avoidance and a massive chunk of health to boot (harhar). I'm personally using a pair until I can get a really nice pair and then i'll prob do the uber enchant method. Lose out on some strong dmg via the lightning dmg when not killed recently (very good for bosses endgame) but make up for it in not dying and doing 0 dps anyway!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info