You Can't Understand ISIS If u Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

There is this muslim Imam in Australia, some Shia reformist guy. He got balls of steel, many death threats.

While I think all religion is the death of human intelligence I have to acknowledge when one of them is going the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcCmjhO8KQ

Now, if only he could stop with the whole creationism story. Also I wonder how he views his own prophet killing peoples for shit and giggles.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

Kudos to him tho, I wish there were more Muslims like him to begin with.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 4, 2017, 4:46:22 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
As I've said 100x it's not muslims that are a problem. I am a muslim but most ppls think I'm a decent person, a regular American, a normal...

Bitter Lake

Yes, muslims and Mohamed heritage and Koran are problem. You are muslim or you are not. There is nothing between. Islam is religion, ethics and politics.. all in one. You follow it and you are muslim, or follow only what suits you = than you are not muslim but thinking and feeling being. You can not know what other people think of you.

Last edited by Rexeos on Jun 4, 2017, 6:37:16 AM
"
pneuma wrote:
There's more than one problem.

(Wahhabism-based) Terrorism is one thing. It's like being afraid of shark attacks or getting struck by lightning. It's like the KKK; it's like the neo-nazis; it's a very small group of troublemakers.

The violence toward and subjugation of women, the violence toward LGBT, blasphemy laws, and the violence toward apostates is a completely other thing. Those are "all muslims" problems.

---

This thread is talking about the former, and that's fine. It's disingenuous to try and conflate the two and then attack that conflation.

The voice of pure reason in this thread.

Not surprisingly, mostly ignored.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Welcome to Orwellian cuckistan:

Theresa May says the internet must now be regulated following London Bridge terror attack

Instead of shutting down radical mosques, deporting radical islamist preachers, stopping unchecked immigration and stopping the money flow from medieval Gulf theocracies, our cuck governments will go after a witch hunt, shut down your opinions and regulate your speech!

Internet censorship will totally stop islamic terrorists from operating in your country. Just as gun control prevents terror attacks... oh, no wait, they just use trucks, cars and knives instead of guns. -_-
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Welcome to Orwellian cuckistan:

Theresa May says the internet must now be regulated following London Bridge terror attack

Instead of shutting down radical mosques, deporting radical islamist preachers, stopping unchecked immigration and stopping the money flow from medieval Gulf theocracies, our cuck governments will go after a witch hunt, shut down your opinions and regulate your speech!

Internet censorship will totally stop islamic terrorists from operating in your country. Just as gun control prevents terror attacks... oh, no wait, they just use trucks, cars and knives instead of guns. -_-

You know, the only thing I'm surprised is they aren't using drones as bomb delivery devices. Using suicide bombers instead seems like a waste of resources. I fully expect them to smarten up at some point.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
You know, the only thing I'm surprised is they aren't using drones as bomb delivery devices. Using suicide bombers instead seems like a waste of resources. I fully expect them to smarten up at some point.
That's kind of like being surprised that dishonored samurai commit seppuku when they could just buy a pig and disembowel it instead.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
That's kind of like being surprised that dishonored samurai commit seppuku when they could just buy a pig and disembowel it instead.

Yes, I suppose rational analysis isn't part of their skill set.
Isis is one of the most beautiful woman out there.
"
Bars wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
Yes, I suppose rational analysis isn't part of their skill set.
The point is that the actions of a Muslim suicide bomber are suicide first and bombing second. The vast majority of suicide bombings are Muslim on Muslims violence, because changing the definition of infidel is easy enough (as OP's article explains) but the only way Allah is forgiving you for that night of cocaine and hookers is if you martyr yourself in battle against the enemies of Islam.

It isn't "I hate the White Satan so much, I wouldn't regret it if I died with him;" it's "I want to blow myself up in a ritualistic manner, victims are required... so who does ​God hate most?"

In this regard, the threat posed by a particular branch of Islam is roughly perportional to their rejection of diversity. Muslims who see other faiths and the bulk of secular society as fellow travelers deserving of peace, they aren't the problem; Wahabis (etc) who are willing to denounce fellow Muslims as mortal enemies, much less a secular society, are.

From the Quran
"
Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 4, 2017, 11:29:20 AM
I agree, and I know this stuff in theory but I keep overestimating them because this way of thinking is too foreign to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info