You Can't Understand ISIS If u Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
Enlightenment is hard when you get killed for criticizing the church.

*eye roll* Is that really your reasoning why it can't happen?

What's yours? And what's with the eye rolling?

To be clear: I'm saying the process of enlightenment is stunted when the punishment for speaking out in public/in an official manner is death. Not that individual people can't be enlightened.
I think we're confusing and stretching the term "enlightened".

The "arabs" housed the scientific and commercial center of the world thousands of years ago. And then what happened? Islam took hold.

More to the point, if you cannot support scientifically accepted concepts in your country without the threat of death because your imams feel it contradicts your holy book, that's not an "enlightened" nation.
Last edited by BodyHammer01 on Jun 3, 2017, 8:51:31 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
And no doubt, Aim_Deep would pounce on how hedonistic I sound, but fuck it, this isn't my fight. I just snapped at the GF because I'm angry over this situation and at how crap this place has gotten and I was like, what the fuck.

I'm done.

Your personal life comes first. It's not worth expending your effort over people across the Internet if it will have this kind of impact on you at home.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
鬼殺し wrote:

And clearly that doesn't mean shit, does it? You're here, having to post this stuff to prove it. No one who matters is listening. And no one here matters, so I don't really get why you're doing it, although it was a good read and I appreciate that. You don't read books but it's nice to see you know how to use the internet.

That aside, an Enlightenment isn't about how many. It's about who. And those who need it...still haven't had it.

Or maybe others here are right. Just wipe them out. *shrug*

Wahhabi Salafi jihadists will never win. They end up is in d bin of history & r slave f their ignorance. Stay strong.

A good first step would be stop selling them arms or letting them donate to our think tanks or prothetise with the greatest wealth transfer in human history about 18 trillion since 1930. Sadly we have lots of western hirelings who do anything for money. They are called Trump, Obama, Bush. Clinton Blair, etc.

Oh and I bet i read more book than you when I was 12. I guess whatever. Merit of argument is king not adhom. Logical fallacy. Read up homes. Internet will do.;)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 3, 2017, 10:38:54 PM
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Of course, EU political establishment is corrupt to the bone. Islamic extremists, who studied "islam" in places like KSA or Qatar, are allowed to preach and poison the minds of Brit muslims, while the government is after those who try to expose the truth. We are being sold out by our own politicians.

So, reading on that Wahhab guy, he was already a murderer of Shia and destroying history in the 1800s... exactly what ISIS does today. But not only ISIS, there are many other similar extremist organizations operating in the ME, Africa & Asia (AQ, al-Nusra, Boko Haram, al-Shabab, etc...). The saudi wahhabi filth is now spread all over the place. (there are ISIS aligned terror groups even in the Philippines -_-)

E:
just woke up into another terror attack in London, ffs! >.<
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 4, 2017, 12:23:24 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Sufi, hizmet, 99% shi'a and 99% of suni are enlightened.

SO, what are their takes on Homosexuality, apostasy, jews, blasphemy and women?

Also I understood as a moderate Non Wahhabit Muslim you kind of wish Sharia law spread in Europe?
What a moderate muslim like yourself believe should be the consequence of breaking Sharia law?

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 4, 2017, 1:46:40 AM
Westener´s have been conditioned to alway´s have to be the nice guy, to understand every garbage and nonesense. It start´s at a very young Age and subconcious.
In my Homeland, Member´s of a certain Religion literaly lead every bad statistik,..literaly.
No mather how much muslim rethorik get´s drown down our throats, it doesnt change the Facts, over.

Religion is just a therm, it shouldn´t grant any spezial protection. Circumsticion is nothing more then Mutilation. They sell there women´s and act like that´s the solution for mankind, disgusting. They butcher defenseless animal´s.

Furthermore it´s only a matter of Selfrespekt,Pride,Dignity to not undermine native population´s. Racism and Xenophobia will alway´s exist, natur wanted it that way and it doesnt make mistakes. Just let Country XY go to waist, what do you quess will happen?
Let them be nice, but what´s about there offsprings?
The Arab world is already big enough, stop talking, Show.
"
Pwnzors87 wrote:
In my Homeland, Member´s of a certain Religion literaly lead every bad statistik,..literaly.

The high criminality has mostly to do with EU immigration (non)policy, that has an extremely lax vetting system and allows in everyone who shows up. When you allow in masses of low educated, low skilled, low IQ people from 3rd world countries with very different cultures, this is what you get: crime, welfare dependency, degradation of society, conflict, terrorism and finally civil war.

There are fifth column NGO ships hauling subsaharan migrants from Libya to Italy, as we speak. They are picking them up on Libya coasts and dumping them into Europe. No control, no accountability.

Our politicians, media elites and liberal academia don't give a fuck if your neighborhoods turn into a criminal warzones. They live in the wealthy parts of the town, shielded from daily "multicultural enrichment" and they have enough money to bail themselves out of this experiment at any time they want.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 4, 2017, 2:44:27 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
Pwnzors87 wrote:

The high criminality has mostly to do with EU immigration (non)policy, that has an extremely lax vetting system and allows in everyone who shows up. When you allow in masses of low educated, low skilled, low IQ people from 3rd world countries with very different cultures, this is what you get: crime, welfare dependency, degradation of society, conflict, terrorism and finally civil war.

There are fifth column NGO ships hauling subsaharan migrants from Libya to Italy, as we speak. They are picking them up on Libya coasts and dumping them into Europe. No control, no accountability.

Our politicians, media elites and liberal academia don't give a fuck if your neighborhoods turn into a criminal warzones. They live in the wealthy parts of the town, shielded from daily "multicultural enrichment" and they have enough money to bail themselves out of this experiment at any time they want.

Our politician´s in Germany realy think we are stupid and retardet.
It´s for the economy huh, so why don´t let the spains,italian,hungarian,etc. in,
i thought we are one big european familie. Our be it the asian´s, at least they usually create there own areas. I just can´t hear it anymore.

You can bet on it, who actually votes for our immigration friendly [Removed by Support] green/left partys. Why don´t they just start there own lidl Babylon. Everybody is allowed to start a village in russia, not that i would wish it for russians. But again, don´t talk Show.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jun 4, 2017, 4:27:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info