Immortal Golemancer Elementalist - Updated for 3.0 !

Hi I'm doing this build on harbinger and am wondering how required is the x2 clayshapers?

Currently using

so that I can also use

Only have 4 golems but they seem to still be clearing very quickly. Would like an opinion on this tho :)
Last edited by percept707 on Sep 2, 2017, 11:48:36 PM
"
percept707 wrote:
Hi I'm doing this build on harbinger and am wondering how required is the x2 clayshapers?

Currently using

so that I can also use

Only have 4 golems but they seem to still be clearing very quickly. Would like an opinion on this tho :)

Truth be told, never thought that a 2h with +3 fire gems would be an option due to the tunnel vision on clayshapers. I guess that using that with an Empower lvl 4 and a 21/20 gem would be pretty sweet!

If you get a chance to do some T16 bosses let me know how that goes :)
"
linkan1337 wrote:
"
percept707 wrote:

Currently using

so that I can also use

Truth be told, never thought that a 2h with +3 fire gems would be an option due to the tunnel vision on clayshapers. I guess that using that with an Empower lvl 4 and a 21/20 gem would be pretty sweet!

Yea it seems to work out pretty well.

On PoB with the 2H I'm at 15,800 x 4 golems

With clayshapers it's 13,700 x 5 with 1 lightning golem or 10,100 x 6

So 63,200 vs 68,500 or 60,600

Personally I'm ok with the ~10% dps loss for currently 1,250 life from the kaoms lol
I want to try using victario's charity but not sure how to change the tree without losing a jewel socket (wihtout having to hit lvl 100) any thoughts ?
"
sutoraiku123 wrote:
I want to try using victario's charity but not sure how to change the tree without losing a jewel socket (wihtout having to hit lvl 100) any thoughts ?

dropping life nodes would be your best bet, but tbh losing more life for clearspeed sounds kinda dumb since you just die to random stuff. easier to just swap controlled destruction for minions speed if you want more clearspeed
"
percept707 wrote:
"
linkan1337 wrote:
"
percept707 wrote:

Currently using

so that I can also use

Yea it seems to work out pretty well.

On PoB with the 2H I'm at 15,800 x 4 golems

With clayshapers it's 13,700 x 5 with 1 lightning golem or 10,100 x 6

So 63,200 vs 68,500 or 60,600

Personally I'm ok with the ~10% dps loss for currently 1,250 life from the kaoms lol

how much life do you have on the char atm? i was thinking about that too except i've spent all my currency getting 21/20 and empower 4
"
69wanted69 wrote:
dying alot more and alot less is two different things, your build is like running triple ele damage maps without any resis,totally relying on the regen.

Which is totally okay for the stuff I farm.

"
69wanted69 wrote:
run some higher maps and you'll notice the difference, even my 4k life char can run t11 maps.

Can it run 2x ventors, bisco + inc rarity, kill stuff and survive?

"
69wanted69 wrote:
are you gonna run t11 till end of time? this build is about running all kind of crazy shit, not to farm t11 maps.

Exactly, doctors > all. And here scion is just better in my opinion. I never said it is better for shaper or whatever, so I don't know what is your problem.

"
sutoraiku123 wrote:

You can use it without aegis too. They will get frenzy stacks from your ball lightning. It's aids yes, but I'd rather have more hp than use another shapers or aegis nodes. That is why I also prefer scion over elementalist. I am farming with another guy, who gives me frenzy stacks thanks to my guardian ascendancy, which is very nice. :)
Last edited by Varskar on Sep 4, 2017, 8:55:47 PM
"
69wanted69 wrote:
how much life do you have on the char atm? i was thinking about that too except i've spent all my currency getting 21/20 and empower 4

Yea I still got to get 21/20 and empower 4. Leveling 6 golem gems tho so hopefully once of them upgrades.

I switched up my weapon to a bow instead, since now I can use a quiver with life/resists/minion movement speed.

I love life. My original goal was 6k and now I'm at 7,285 and I gotta tell you hitting 7k on a witch was uber satisfying.

My PoB link if you care https://pastebin.com/PA1d66Ez

"
humble_genius wrote:

Eventually planning to switch out the tabula for a chest, probably a Greeds Embrace for more MF!

Did it work out using Greeds Embrace?

Edit: And a general question. What is better for mf? Life based with MoM or without MoM?
Last edited by Afura on Sep 12, 2017, 3:10:45 PM
Im wondering, if you can just die and kill bosses without having to do anything, Is there any point in getting expensive gear that dosent benefit golem survivability / dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info