Immortal Golemancer Elementalist - Updated for 3.0 !

@TR_RainbowSix

Unfortunate I'm having issues uploading and streaming on Youtube, Twitch works great thou, but lack clips of me doing any content with the build myself.

I did All Guardians with Minotaur & Chimera being hard but do-able.
Shaper is easy mode, but as you say the Trio is really hard, you have to know in what order to kill them, and kite around ALOT.
ûber Atzubi is easy as pie herself.

I will do an updated version of this build for the 3.0, both life and ES.
Let's pray they dont nerf golems ;)

As far as I can see, this is he only change for golems so far:
"The Ascendant's Elementalist now grants Elemental Conflux for 6 seconds when you kill a Rare or Unique Enemy (up from 4 seconds), Damage Penetrates 6% of Enemy Elemental Resistances (up from 5%), +1 to the number of Golems you can have active, and 50% reduced reflected Elemental damage taken. It no longer grants 30% increased Damage of each Damage Type for which you have a matching Golem, or 4% reduced Elemental damage taken."

I think the problem with ES being nerfed and HP is hard to get by for this build, the playstyle will most likely be a boss-farmer only with a much harder time clearing maps. But who knows..

And as you say, you dont NEED all lab runs, just 2 of them.
FYI, Elemental Conflux refers to your damage, not the golems' afaik. Doesn't really help the build.
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
"
tomatopotato wrote:
FYI, Elemental Conflux refers to your damage, not the golems' afaik. Doesn't really help the build.

+1
So far i was successful on 2/6 Uber Atziri (failed 4 last night wanting to record it but the TRI literally oneshots my Golems.

Ill upload a regular Atziri soon. Feel free to inc. my videos on the thread since you cant do it yourself.
Well, IDK mate.

Been toying with PoB and throwing the standard gear PoB shows you, and even with the high rolls, the CI version seems really glassy for 3.0. Maybe it would work with the old ES bases, but as of now, it gave me around 4.5k ES, that with a 99 level char, so maybe it would work better as semi-hybrid. Yea, golems will still kill everything, but if you get hit, its gonna be a oneshot.

Not saying its not gonna work, just saying its gonna be quite glassy from now on if you go CI.
Agree, that's why I might try the life version or hybrid instead, but there has to be some serious currency gathering in any case first..
https://youtu.be/nOQ3WZ0CWTA Atziri vs Golems
how long could i go without the jewels, am planning to play this as a league starter and am worried that it might take a while to get the currency for the jewels, so my question is how the dmg is without the jewels and if i can map with only 4 golems, at least entrylvl.
You need Primordial might to make your golems aggressive i think
"
Paulomat wrote:
how long could i go without the jewels, am planning to play this as a league starter and am worried that it might take a while to get the currency for the jewels, so my question is how the dmg is without the jewels and if i can map with only 4 golems, at least entrylvl.

Wouldn't recommend this for a starter, it's super hard to get all of the req. gear.
The jew's will proly still be very rare & expensive, and there is a few unique items you would need aswell..

But if u did this anyway, yeah you probably not do this without aleast the The Anima Stone and Primordial Might and 3-4 Harmony's. Best of luck thou! Please tell me how it goes :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info