Immortal Golemancer Elementalist - Updated for 3.0 !

"
Srrobs wrote:
Have solution for Minotaur fight....is veru hard for me

To do minotaur I needed Empower level 4, with a level 21 Flame Golem gem, in a Skin of the Loyal.
Also respecced a few points into Minion Life (50% more to be exact)

Still a hard fight thou, try not to roll mods like vulnerability, increased aoe, damage or attackspeed.

If you dont mind the XP, go in, die, and just wait until boss is around 10% hp, revive, go back in and cull him for the loot..

Chimera might even be harder bcs of the smoke cloud phase tbh, solved this with an extra life flask and a fast quicksilver flask ;)
"
linkan1337 wrote:
"
Srrobs wrote:
Have solution for Minotaur fight....is veru hard for me

To do minotaur I needed Empower level 4, with a level 21 Flame Golem gem, in a Skin of the Loyal.
Also respecced a few points into Minion Life (50% more to be exact)

Still a hard fight thou, try not to roll mods like vulnerability, increased aoe, damage or attackspeed.

If you dont mind the XP, go in, die, and just wait until boss is around 10% hp, revive, go back in and cull him for the loot..

Chimera might even be harder bcs of the smoke cloud phase tbh, solved this with an extra life flask and a fast quicksilver flask ;)

Thanks for support!

The quimera Fight i utilize Shiel dash is usefull for smoke and run all maps combo ~Victarius shield!
just want to ask if I really need all the jewels if i am running +1 tabula with lv4empower and lv21 golem, since i feel like im way too squishy right now and more life nodes would be nice (dropping one jewel could net me alot of life, but at the same time im not sure if my golem can have high enough hp
Mastermind of discord doesn't work for golems, does it?
In my opinion scion is (and probably always was) better than elementalist. At least when it comes to life version, which is a thing in 3.0. I have 3 sockets more than my previous witch, more attack speed for movement and very similar life and better res. Don't forget that sexy portrait as well. :] I am using bisco's + ventors' and inc rarity gem, so only 21 lvl golems. My tree looks like this:

Last edited by Varskar on Aug 30, 2017, 8:24:06 AM
"
Varskar wrote:
In my opinion scion is (and probably always was) better than elementalist. At least when it comes to life version, which is a thing in 3.0. I have 3 sockets more than my previous witch, more attack speed for movement and very similar life and better res. Don't forget that sexy portrait as well. :] I am using bisco's + ventors' and inc rarity gem, so only 21 lvl golems. My tree looks like this:

your golems are not immune to ele damage tho, gl afk dying to shaper
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Aug 31, 2017, 3:22:06 AM
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Aug 31, 2017, 3:27:51 AM
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
Varskar wrote:

your golems are not immune to ele damage tho, gl afk dying to shaper

Whoever said I want to farm him? Most of the community does mapping mainly, which is where scion is just better. Not even ele reflect being a prob. Still, you haven't related to my doubts about discord not working for golems?
Last edited by Varskar on Aug 31, 2017, 11:30:13 AM
"
Varskar wrote:

Whoever said I want to farm him? Most of the community does mapping mainly, which is where scion is just better. Not even ele reflect being a prob. Still, you haven't related to my doubts about discord not working for golems?

the goal of this build is to farm shaper and bosses while being afk dead, and golems dying sounds like a pain in the ass, I didn't say anything about master of discord affecting golems did i? i simply pointed out the flaw in your build, if you go back a few pages you would see it doesnt work, not sure why going through 4 pages is so hard for you. Btw i modified the tree and now the life based have 170% life on tree while keeping same amount of jewel sockets, i think this would be better for high lv maps since higher lv maps have alot of ele damage. if you go up abit you can see it, and im not the creator of the build so he can be the judge of w/e is better.
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Aug 31, 2017, 11:45:11 AM
"
69wanted69 wrote:
the goal of this build is to farm shaper and bosses while being afk dead, and golems dying sounds like a pain in the ass

Fair enough, yes - elementalist is better for that, scion is better for mapping.

"
69wanted69 wrote:
i simply pointed out the flaw in your build, if you go back a few pages you would see it doesnt work, not sure why going through 4 pages is so hard for you.

What exact flaws do you mean? Having two more jewel sockets and still barely resummoning any golems? Like I said, they very rarely die up to T12-T13 and to those, who want to focus on that, scion should be a solid option. I've played both elementalist and scion.
"
What exact flaws do you mean? Having two more jewel sockets and still barely resummoning any golems? Like I said, they very rarely die up to T12-T13 and to those, who want to focus on that, scion should be a solid option. I've played both elementalist and scion.

the flaw is your golems die, and by barely you mean you still have to resummon golems, and going scion doesnt do any good, especially the problem is not about getting more jewel sockets, just not enough %life on tree, which I have manage to get on my previous post. if you want to convince me please get some minion resis nodes and i will say its ok, i do not believe having no minion resis on tree and using minion resis gem is better in any way, thats just not how minion builds work.
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Aug 31, 2017, 10:16:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info