Immortal Golemancer Elementalist - Updated for 3.0 !

"
WAVEzZzZz wrote:
"
linkan1337 wrote:
"
WAVEzZzZz wrote:
This is what i got so far, level 75 with 5 flame golems and 1 lightning, any advice ?:)
Btw, i`m using only 9 harmony and 1 white gem(i forgot the name), is that worth or should i swap it for another harmony ?
Great build btw...gratz.

Thanks mate :)

Can't see your skill tree, perhaps it's hidden in your profile settings, but as long as you got The Anima Stone and a Primordial Might, just stack Harmonies in all the other slots.
Each time you stack another Harmonie you get a huge dps boost.

* But first of start by removing the wierd totem setup in the Clayshaper, Spell Totem + GMP + Ball Lightning don't do anything atm, if you don't know what to put there just go with another CWDT setup with let's say CWDT + GMP + Arctic Breath. This will chill enemies that hit you in a aoe and put out chilled ground.

* Can't see that you are using Convocation or Flesh Offering, those are pretty much sweet deals, but not needed ofc. (maybe put these in one of the clayshapers instead of two cwdt set-ups)

* If you are running with dual curse try get that into a 4-link, so Ball Lightning + Curse On Hit + Flammability + Ele Weakness. If not, swap ele weakness with a gmp. In any case you can remove the blasphemy cost and run either enfeeble or temp chains instead. That can look like something like this: blasphemy + temp chains + enlighten / blasphemy + enfeeble + enlighten.

* Buy 20/20 lightning golem and flame golem gems, since they are really cheap corrupted you can level the others in your off-hand meanwhile instead. Getting the levels and % gives the golems a HUUUGE life pool and a lot more dps. This should be your main priority after fixing the smaller issues.

This is probably the first stuff to do, after this it get's expensive, like Empower 4, 21/20 flame golem gems, rest of the gems to 20/20, +1 curse amulet, boot & glove enchantments and so on..

Focus on this and get back to me either here or in-game if you have any questions, good luck!

Thanks for the advice, i`ll make the changes and post again ( but later this evening after i finish work :D ).
I`m using totem+gmp+ball so i can proc EE, it doesn`t work with my current 3link setup ?
If it`s possible i`ll add you in-game for more info.
As for my tree, here's the link : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAMCAQDuBAcEswj0EzUXpBg8GFYc3B8YKPoqTSpTLOky0TWSOlg8LT8nQYdFR0WdRnFKyEyLTLNRTFH7UilTUlXGVeBXK1haX7BgQ2jyakNr220Zbj1uqm87b554DXvDfRh9W3_GgseDCYNfg8yD24TFhWCGs4qvjxqPRpARkPqTJ5itmuCboZu1oS-iAKcIqsSsR6yYsnC0DLXytz64k70nvYK-gL6KwBrAZsHFykrK08y8zRbQH9QH2L3a3dyN323fiukC6-7siu9L7-vwH_fX-ej-Cv6z?accountName=WAVEzZzZz&characterName=WAVEGolem

Yeah you do procc EE but you do not apply the curse at the same time, which is the most efficient. But it still works yeah.

Looking at the tree, drop the top right jewel slot for either dual-curse, minion nodes or more HP.
You can take that one later on if you need more damage at higher levels insted.

Other then that you are on point and I dont see any flaws here, lookin' good :)

Got it, thanks a lot mate.
:D
Probably one of the easiest shaper kills i've done (1 careless death at third phase). I opted for Necromatic Aegis + 4 Flame + 1 Lightning Golem instead of the 2x clay

Sitting at 2.4k life & 6.2k ES with Discipline

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GameofDr0nes/characters?charactername-Yvesa

Man, I really want an MF variant...
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Man, I really want an MF variant...

It's not hard, swap gloves for Sadima's Touch or Aurseize
Boots for Goldwyrm
Ring's for Ventor's Gamble's
Amulet for Bisco's
..and boom! MF :)

You can drop one curse for more HP/ES if needed, keep flammability and drop ele weakness in that case..

You can run a 6 socketed Belly instead of a tabula, much tankier and you wont need the +1 for regular mapping.
"
linkan1337 wrote:
"
69wanted69 wrote:
tried Minotaur last week at lv89 missing one jewel socket, manage to kill it with 2 portal left, used empower 4 and +1 tabula, the golem still dies, but i was stupid enough to do corrupted Minotaur, with one more jewel socket the golems should be tanky enough.

If u spec. into all the minion health nodes and use 12 jewels you can tank it with a empower 4, tabula +1 and 21/20 gem.

But if u run it with vulnerability and damage mod on boss it's still gonna kill em' with crits or stacking aoe combined with the dive-attack or crit-slam.
Running it without those mods should easy thou :)

yea I have all of the above except the 12th jewel which as i've said i was dumb enough to do the 8mod corrupted Minotaur, there's no way golems can survive those under any circumstances, but i was still amazed at how long the golems lived before going down. but yea, definitely able to live easily if it only had ele damage mods.
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Oct 15, 2017, 12:32:22 AM
Hi,

Last season I played an elemantalist MF golemancer. I killed almost every boss with her (all guardians except Minotaure, Uber Atziri and Shaper).

This season, I have builded a cheap Life/MOM version. For some reason, my golems cannot tank guardians. Even Phenix & Hydra succed to kill my golems. I supposed GGG add them a bit of physical dmg. It's not a big deal since my wander can handle the 4 guardians on her own.

So now, my Golemancer became my Shaper's killer. Sometime I do him deathless.

My stuff :
Spoiler

My flasks :
Spoiler

The tree :

As you can see, there is no expensive stuff. It's only cheap as fuck. I will try later to do Uber Atziri with her. I will see if she succed (I already know the trio will be impossible for a golemancer).
"
Hi,

Last season I played an elemantalist MF golemancer. I killed almost every boss with her (all guardians except Minotaure, Uber Atziri and Shaper).

This season, I have builded a cheap Life/MOM version. For some reason, my golems cannot tank guardians. Even Phenix & Hydra succed to kill my golems. I supposed GGG add them a bit of physical dmg. It's not a big deal since my wander can handle the 4 guardians on her own.

So now, my Golemancer became my Shaper's killer. Sometime I do him deathless.

My stuff :
Spoiler

My flasks :
Spoiler

The tree :

As you can see, there is no expensive stuff. It's only cheap as fuck. I will try later to do Uber Atziri with her. I will see if she succed (I already know the trio will be impossible for a golemancer).

Well, with your gear the trio will most likely be extremely hard, atziri herself is afk fight since the only dps she can do do the golems are the spear attacks, and they need to hit several times on the same golem to kill it throu all the regen. Almost impossible to fail here.

The trio is doable, but you need to do it in the correct order, first of all kill A'alai (the girl with the aoe) and kill her in one of the corners OR in the absolute middle, this is to still being able to move around the smoke-cloud phase.

Then kill Q'ura, the physical bleed cyclone guy, becuase the stacks of bleed actually kills the golems, fast.

The last guy, Y'ara'az, is mostly phys/fire dmg, this is fine for the golems.
Yeah, I already know all of this. In leagacy I did a bunch of Uber Atziri, even carrying it for people.
This season I was only doing a review of the build in a cheap life/MoM based version with some changes in stuff and gems setups.
And honestly, I am pleasantly surprised by the efficiency of a nearly perma phase run setup. It's extremly safe. The only thing I have to care is hit from AOE.

But thanks for your advices. It should help someone
What brings the highes DPS: 5 flame + 1 light or 4 flame + 1 light + ice golem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info