Immortal Golemancer Elementalist - Updated for 3.0 !

Noob question I just started again... how are you getting the 164 str for the weapons?
Afura: Ofc it works, you just gimp your build a bit, you can still farm shaper etc without any problems thou.

JonesJM: If you just gonna farm Shaper, Hydra and Phoenix, you won't need expensive gear at all.
BUT you still have to GET TO the bosses, and it kinda sucks if you continuesly die on the way there..
You can absolutely run this on a somewhat budget, just get 2 Clayshaper's and a Tabula, Sidhebreath and some cheap mf gear. You just need the first 2 ascendancy points rly, and about 3-4 Harmonies to get going, primordial might and the anima stone isnt even needed for that. It's just RLY OP later on..

CONV0Y: Start by getting the str nodes (30+) as fast as u can, would also recommend to get some cheap gear with lot of dex/str on it, Le Heup of All is a great ring that u can carry even to the end-game with good rolls, since you get all stats, all res, and dmg. You wont need all the jew's slots early on anyway, so take the ones which runs throu the str nodes first. You can just respec a bit later on..
"
linkan1337 wrote:
Afura: Ofc it works, you just gimp your build a bit, you can still farm shaper etc without any problems thou.

Thx for your answer. I read 5 different threads about golemancer and I am doing your build right now. I like the MoM idea. I play the whole thing on mf, trying to stack iiq and iir a bit. It works but the build is kinda glasscone, but I don't use MoM yet, I am only level 70, I will pick it up the next levels.
"
percept707 wrote:

Yea it seems to work out pretty well.

On PoB with the 2H I'm at 15,800 x 4 golems

With clayshapers it's 13,700 x 5 with 1 lightning golem or 10,100 x 6

So 63,200 vs 68,500 or 60,600

Personally I'm ok with the ~10% dps loss for currently 1,250 life from the kaoms lol

The dmg on PoB seems to be incorrect because as u increase or decrease the level of yr empower, the dmg of the golem remains the same as a lv 1 empower.
"
Afura wrote:
"
linkan1337 wrote:

Thx for your answer. I read 5 different threads about golemancer and I am doing your build right now. I like the MoM idea. I play the whole thing on mf, trying to stack iiq and iir a bit. It works but the build is kinda glasscone, but I don't use MoM yet, I am only level 70, I will pick it up the next levels.

Doing full or semi-full mf will ofc decrease the survivability, you could skip some of the jewel slot's to grab MoM and more HP in the early levels since u won't need all of em' for anything up to T14 maps.

Consider dropping some rarity for HP and focus on the quantity aswell, rarity is something u get as u got the HP going with MoM.

"
Xafniko wrote:
"
percept707 wrote:

Yea it seems to work out pretty well.

On PoB with the 2H I'm at 15,800 x 4 golems

With clayshapers it's 13,700 x 5 with 1 lightning golem or 10,100 x 6

So 63,200 vs 68,500 or 60,600

Personally I'm ok with the ~10% dps loss for currently 1,250 life from the kaoms lol

The dmg on PoB seems to be incorrect because as u increase or decrease the level of yr empower, the dmg of the golem remains the same as a lv 1 empower.

It's tru that the tooltip doesn't show the dps increase or decrease, but you can see it in PoE Builder. (would recommend to download)
The Empower might not be a "insane" dps boost at lvl 3, but the sheer amount of raw HP the golems get is worth it. At level 4 it's basically as good as a fire pen. Swap empower in when fighting the absolute end-game content only or high-level breaches.

When u can afford to stack a Empower level 4 in a +1 tabula or Skin of the Loyal/Lords, and at the same time using a 21/20 golem gem, the dps and HP is just crazy. You can go up to 30k with nodes. and around 10k without even taking any hp nodes at all.

Combine that with a sick regen and lifesteal. Almost immortal.
Running this with Bisco's for a little more money, so the amulet with curse corruption is probably out of the question.

I swapped from the Life Version to ES version at level 81, I feel like it's overall just weaker, but maybe you can help me with that. Did I swap too early? I have what I feel is decent gear, but not GG ES gear. I went from 2600ES and 2200 Life to 3505ES.

I could probably swap my helm for a different helm with much higher base ES at this point since I swapped. Other than that, without spending 10EX+ for those amazing items, should I swap back? Thanks.
Last edited by vantro on Sep 19, 2017, 12:46:16 AM
"
vantro wrote:
Running this with Bisco's for a little more money, so the amulet with curse corruption is probably out of the question.

I swapped from the Life Version to ES version at level 81, I feel like it's overall just weaker, but maybe you can help me with that. Did I swap too early? I have what I feel is decent gear, but not GG ES gear. I went from 2600ES and 2200 Life to 3505ES.

I could probably swap my helm for a different helm with much higher base ES at this point since I swapped. Other than that, without spending 10EX+ for those amazing items, should I swap back? Thanks.

Swapping at 81 is normally not late, but for this build I'd recommend swapping around 88-90, unless you got sick gear, this is just a safety option, swapping at 80 works.

The helm just needs the 40% more damage enchant for the golems, so feel free to get insane ES here, as long as u can manage resist on other pieces. Skipping out on 1 or 2 jew slots for a Energy From Within slotted in the spot under Melding, to the right of Conduit. Another option is using the same slot but instead using a Intuitive Leap and grabbing the Melding, Overcharged & Conduit nodes, thou this will not increase the ES that much, however, u will generate Power, Frenzy and Endurance charges to you and your golems, in general not a bad idea.

Having looked a bit closer on your profile I'd say swap the helm for one with high ES (and enchant ofc), get better boots if you can aswell. Other then that the items are fine, with exception for your flasks, they need to be fixed ;)
Get a Granite flask with more armour % on it, skip Rumi's.
Skip the second life flask and grab a Basalt.
Skip the mana (if you can) and grab a Stibnite OR a Quartz flask.
ALways make sure to have Bleed/Freeze and Shock immunity if you can.
All this will be easier if u go ES ofc.

Looking at the skilltree I'd recommend skipping the top right jew slot, and grab the extra points in ES. Also going throu Foresight gives you the option to remove the points connecting to the right of Deep Wisdom.

Running 10 jew slots if fine, grab all the extra points in ES for now instead, running MoM and removing one curse is also an option, just running with flammability is enough for damage anyway, and the extra points ofc goes to ES. The jew slot near here could also be removed for now.

If you can grab the "minions leech" node near Grave Pact, grab the "minions regen 1% life per sec" near Death Attunement and grab "minions regen 1,5% life per sec" + 15% minion damage node near Herd the Flock. The damage is self explanatory, the regen is just broken when u get all nodes and helps the golems sustain tougher fights. Thou the life steal may not be great, it works like an extra regen, which scales with the already absurd regen, which is OP.

Last but not least, invest in a Empower lvl 4, a lvl 21 Discipline and a Vaal Discipline for bosses.
Using Vaal Summon Skeleton also works as a defensive measure.

Hope this answered your question, feel free to write here or add me in-game if you got any more ;)
loving this build honestly. its amazing how easy shaper is even at 78. ran 10 sets tonight and have gotten starforge finally after trying to get 1 since it was released. thanks for the guide and keep it :)
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
tried Minotaur last week at lv89 missing one jewel socket, manage to kill it with 2 portal left, used empower 4 and +1 tabula, the golem still dies, but i was stupid enough to do corrupted Minotaur, with one more jewel socket the golems should be tanky enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info