Immortal Golemancer Elementalist - Updated for 3.0 !

I am not sure what to do here. I was running this build, or close to it before 3.0 dropped. I do not think I want to run CI, like someone said, too glassy. I have a free passive reset, like all, do not want to mess this up, I have a ton of currency in this build.
So, I've taken this build as league-starter. It actually functions very very well once you hit 41. Clayshapers are dirt cheap, 4 golems faceroll all act content so far, and golems reliably aggro on targets hit by BL (or pretty much any other attack skill), so you don't need jewels for it to function. So far I died 4 times - 3 to my own stupidity (2 innocence, 1 random pack of mobs), and once to Doedre visual clusterfuck.

Have a question though - would you recommend sticking to life or to CI version? My understanding is, CI is pure glass, but so far I'm less than amused by mana issues that MOM creates when things go south.
"
Serafim_94 wrote:
So, I've taken this build as league-starter. It actually functions very very well once you hit 41. Clayshapers are dirt cheap, 4 golems faceroll all act content so far, and golems reliably aggro on targets hit by BL (or pretty much any other attack skill), so you don't need jewels for it to function. So far I died 4 times - 3 to my own stupidity (2 innocence, 1 random pack of mobs), and once to Doedre visual clusterfuck.

Have a question though - would you recommend sticking to life or to CI version? My understanding is, CI is pure glass, but so far I'm less than amused by mana issues that MOM creates when things go south.

Im running this as my third build, first one was just for blasting throu the 1-10 acts, second build to be able to farm red maps and harder content with some decent gearing, third char is golems, cuz OPOP.

I would strongly recommend to go a Life based build this league, getting the proper amount of CI is just gonna be extremely expensive. I would also say that going MoM for a few points is a great idea, you could even drop one curse in the beginning for less mana reserved, Anger is enough for golems dps.

Run blasphemy+enfeeble or temp chains if you feel squishy, and when u got enough life and the MoM, you can spec that into ele weakness or flammability.

Get 2 clayshapers, the sidhebreath amulet and a Tabula and u are ready 2 go!

Focus getting lots of HP and res maxed, after that str/dex, since u will be lacking that in the beginning, get the life nodes and after that the minion nodes, focus the minion regen and leech, then damage, last HP. And oh, get the first lab run in to make the golems immune to ele dmg and u get 1 extra golem. second lab run is easy aftar that, and u only need 2, the merc n uber run is almost pointless for this build.

I'm giving this thread a update when I've reached some higher content. Feel free to ask anything meanwhile.
-
Last edited by humble_genius on Jan 26, 2019, 3:53:53 PM
"
humble_genius wrote:
Rolled this build as my second character this league. Bought 2 mights (one to vendor for anima) for 160c each and currently have 7 harmonies in my tree, going MoM and full MF gear. Killed shaper today, smooth as hell. My gear:

Eventually planning to switch out the tabula for a chest, probably a Greeds Embrace for more MF!

Smooth sailin' !
Pretty cool build so far. I'd like to add that as an hardcore player do not invest into anima stone or primordial might straight out the gate. You can level fairly comfortably using Tabula, 2x Clay shaper, Sidhebreath and other primordial jewels (Harmony mainly). With 4 golems all bosses go down extremely quick and while exping i never had to resummon any golems. Just firestorm into lvl 41 and then by the essential items -> Good to go! I highly recommend going for double curse as soon as possible with whispers of doom / +1 curse corruption.

Currently i'm making transition into MF gear while trying to bank up for the last two jewels.
Last edited by Kurakeisari on Aug 17, 2017, 6:45:06 AM
Rolled this build as a leaguestarter, not from your guide but I am looking for some inspiration. It was pretty easy level with SRS and Golems.

I am playing Life / Es hybrid.
"
humble_genius wrote:
Rolled this build as my second character this league. Bought 2 mights (one to vendor for anima) for 160c each and currently have 7 harmonies in my tree, going MoM and full MF gear. Killed shaper today, smooth as hell. My gear:

Eventually planning to switch out the tabula for a chest, probably a Greeds Embrace for more MF!

How is the MF going?
I play with divinarius and cull rarity but I feel like shaper is not dropping to many items
Last edited by CyrusTheExile on Aug 22, 2017, 1:55:25 AM
Have solution for Minotaur fight....is veru hard for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info