The moment you find out that you have a friend in PoE pegged as the wrong gender

"
Bars wrote:
OT = Off topic.

Yep, there were better times when people had an actual sense of humor and not every discussion was a shit-slinging fest on political and social issues.

Old Off Topic was fun, now its all about politics and it sure as hell aint coming from the liberal evil left.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
OT = Off topic.

Yep, there were better times when people had an actual sense of humor and not every discussion was a shit-slinging fest on political and social issues.

Old Off Topic was fun, now its all about politics and it sure as hell aint coming from the liberal evil left.

1. The left and the right are equal participants in the shitfest. It couldn't work otherwise.

2. The left as you see and represent it is anything but liberal. It viciously attacks any and all opposing perspectives. Let me get you the dictionary definition as you seem to need it:

Liberal - 1. Willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

3. I don't think it's evil, I think it's misguided. I try to avoid ethical terms like "good" and "evil" in social and political debates. I think they are useless.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 30, 2017, 8:04:40 AM
The only difference between the old OT and the new OT.
Spoiler
we used to have the decency to flush.

Now we just got turds covering the entire floor and a bunch of self indulging wankers to go along with it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Happens to me too. Everyone thinks I'm a dude. :(
"
Bars wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
OT = Off topic.

1. The left and the right are equal participants in the shitfest. It couldn't work otherwise.

2. The left as you see and represent it is anything but liberal. It viciously attacks any and all opposing perspectives. Let me get you the dictionary definition as you seem to need it:

Liberal - 1. Willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

3. I don't think it's evil, I think it's misguided. I try to avoid ethical terms like "good" and "evil" in social and political debates. I think they are useless.

Its the Trump supporters that started it all, not the "left". Actions cause reactions.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Its the Trump supporters that started it all, not the "left". Actions cause reactions.

Your ability to attribute blame and avoid any responsibility is amazing as always.

I'll reiterate: a shit-flinging fest requires two sides. You're not just a bystander.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 30, 2017, 12:45:12 PM
^Bars, just flush and leave the room like any sensible human being would do.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^Bars, just flush and leave the room like any sensible human being would do.

^^

True.
This thread went downhill. It all started because I was talking about a misunderstanding due to how we use certain phrases.

Someone says "I had a baby". I'm thinking they are female. Last I checked, only females can give birth to babies. Every time a guy is announcing a birth, I've always heard them say "We had a baby".

It is that simple.
Censored.
I have a problem with making assumptions in PoE as well. For example I always assume any player I meet is at least as good as I am. And then I discover that they aren't also running a Pro Dual Shield Mega Tank build and I lose faith in humanity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info