The moment you find out that you have a friend in PoE pegged as the wrong gender

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Elynole wrote:
"
If you're in a game, I don't care if you're sitting in your computer chair with a bra on and a pink hello kitty cock ring attached - can you play the game? Then I'm all good.

This is the high point in the thread, I agree. I wish I hadn't started the thread.

It is really all about talking in a guild with your mates and not knowing which pronoun to use. Should we all just start saying "they" about everyone?

That's dumb. I got no problem calling Sarah and Peng she. I got no problem calling my wife she. Why the fuck would anyone use pronouns in a mean way?

What next? Using gerunds abusively? Adverbial abuse (other than the kind in really bad writing which is everywhere now?)

"Leave adverbs alone", he said scathingly. "This is adphobic."

He regarded the text smugly and pressed [submit].
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Censored.
Oh, man. Native speakers nowadays can't deal with your, you're, they're and their, and you're linking to an article about gerund and participles.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I won some rings in PoE the other day on global 820 by using their, they're and there in a sentence. That just shows you.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I won some rings in PoE the other day on global 820 by using their, they're and there in a sentence. That just shows you.

What can I say, you're a ray of stylistic hope through the clouds of misuse, and your pronouns light up the chat room!
LOL Smartass

Or I will pull an I NO and call you a bully.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
LOL Smartass

Or I will pull an I NO and call you a bully.

Oh yes, I'm sure you feel so bullied right now - wait, wipe that grin off your face! Spoils the whole victim thing.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Careful not to step in a puddle of genderfluid. =~[.]^=

How much of a snowflake do you have to be to spread hate against something that doesnt affect you?

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on May 29, 2017, 5:56:06 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
Spoiler
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Careful not to step in a puddle of genderfluid. =~[.]^=

How much of a snowflake do you have to be to spread hate against something that doesnt affect you?

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM

Oh look, a triggered person.

-----------------

...you actually want another thread down the drain, don't you?
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Last edited by Upandatem on May 29, 2017, 6:34:42 PM
"
Upandatem wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
Spoiler
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Oh look, a triggered person.

-----------------

...you actually want another thread down the drain, don't you?

Leave the snowflake in his safe space. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info