The moment you find out that you have a friend in PoE pegged as the wrong gender

And you ruminate over EVERY single thing you ever said to them to be sure you didn't unknowingly insult them.

Censored.
Last bumped on May 30, 2017, 3:14:04 PM
I'm in insurance and you HAVE to ask someone's gender even if you know it, for legal reasons. Because, well, you never know, and the rates are different.

I hate asking that. People always say something like, "Can't you tell, what is wrong with you?" or maybe not that mean, but you get my point.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I'm in insurance and you HAVE to ask someone's gender even if you know it, for legal reasons. Because, well, you never know, and the rates are different.

I hate asking that. People always say something like, "Can't you tell, what is wrong with you?" or maybe not that mean, but you get my point.

Overly sensitive people perhaps. I once had some Vietnamese guy send me a friend request on Quora, then gradually grow friendlier and friendlier, and I thought it was the great quality of my answers. Until he started with the innuendo. Turns out, he was convinced I was female. I didn't even consider it as my name is obviously male, but apparently less obviously so for an Asian.

Anyway, I kindly explained to him that I'm bald, hairy and male, and he suddenly discovered more interesting people to talk to.

lul XD
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Careful not to step in a puddle of genderfluid. =~[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Careful not to step in a puddle of genderfluid. =~[.]^=

How much of a snowflake do you have to be to spread hate against something that doesnt affect you?
"
sarahaustin wrote:

How much of a snowflake do you have to be to spread hate against something that doesnt affect you?

Understanding context takes work, so most people skip that step and go straight to making puns assuming that they will sound as harmless to everybody else as it sounds to themselves.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on May 28, 2017, 3:05:39 PM
Some folks can dish it out all day long, but can't take it. That's my definition of a snowflake. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Some folks can dish it out all day long, but can't take it. That's my definition of a snowflake. =^[.]^=

Did you see the Fox news lady who called the autistic kid who confronted Pence a snowflake?? She layer apologised for it and mentioned that she was a gay feminist, lol.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
It's been ages but I doubt that it changed much: way back in Closed Beta, a dev said that according to their Facebook stats, 93% of all Exiles are male. So, as an adult female, I won't be offended if someone assumes I'm male nor will I correct them or hold anything they say that might be offensive against them. I'll probably tell you if we chat more often and it comes up but in general, I really don't care. So, as far as I'm concerned: no worries :-D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info