3.0.0 taking away instant logout?

There is no "chicken way", you are biased : the game gives you a ruleset and you choose to not follow it.
It's like playing football with flip flops because football shoes make it too easy in your opinion.

People will always go for the better safety/progression ratio in HC, you cannot really help that imho.
It would be nice to see some taking more risk to try to get more xp, but eventually we will reach this sweet ideal spot where all top players will go.

But I agree with you, some more incentive to do something else than running shaped strand&co would be nice.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on May 30, 2017, 3:28:15 AM
"
"
Towlg wrote:
"
vio wrote:
a game should have goals, especially for it's nolifers.

Farm for a mirror.

That's literally the easiest thing to fucking do as a no lifer.

HE said "farm" meaning kill shit until the mirror actually drop.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Fruz wrote:
There is no "chicken way", you are biased : the game gives you a ruleset and you choose to not follow it.
It's like playing football with flip flops because football shoes make it too easy in your opinion.

People will always go for the better safety/progression ratio in HC, you cannot really help that imho.
It would be nice to see some taking more risk to try to get more xp, but eventually we will reach this sweet ideal spot where all top players will go.

But I agree with you, some more incentive to do something else than running shaped strand&co would be nice.

Tell yourself whatever it takes. Play like a weenie if you want. Your choice.

We'll keep asking for GGG to improve the HC experience by adding a logout timer and a script ban :)
You don't want to improve the HC experience, you don't care at all about that actually.
You want the game to fit your vision, egoistically ignoring the dev's vision and how they want their game to be.
And you most likely want it to be easier too.

But that's not new of course.

I will happily keep playing the game as GGG let us do, and still keep giving actual constructive feedback when it can help.

You could also do that, or .....
you could keep crying a river like you have been doing for months if you want though.

Your choice.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Yeah man. No.

You're the one who likes it easier. For good reason too ;)
Yet you've been the one QQing over and over about some game content that you don't "like".

"Hiding" behind a private profile of a what .... third account maybe ?
But I don't think that you're fooling anybody anymore anyway :)).

Anyway those messages should probably be removed, they don't bring anything, "discussions" here with you rarely do to be honest.
Hey, man. You're trolling. I am a troll-hunter by definition. You're on my list!

This is my one & only account.

Logouts are LAME in a 'HC' mode.

That is where the problem lies, you arbitrarily apply your "definition" to whatever is convenient to you.

Fortunately, that's not GGG's vision.

Feel free to deal with it.
And that's why we have a 'Feedback and Suggestions' subforum Fruzzy. It's to let GGG know where they've taken wrong turns. To help them improve their flawed game and make it the premiere hardcore arpg they've advertised it as.

Feel free to deal with THAT.
any kind of INSTANT recovery makes game balance a joke

instant leech? we already know what it does to the game
instant logout is the same damn thing. logout, respawn safe with full life. one portal used up? big f.. deal.

sure it is 'legal' to do such stuff. it doesnt make it any less of a problem. design decision hailed by people awerese to risk/reward (they want risk but if it goes hairwire - they run) and 'supported' with tear-inducing sad stories of 'terrible internet' and 'my game crashes everyday'

so sad.

ggg wont remove it tho, they will do more and more 'creative' (as in failed) solutions to clean up after this one design decision. game with instant recovery of this type has rotten foundation and the more you build up - the higher the risk it will all crumble. current state of the game is pretty close to the 'crumbled' already

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info