3.0.0 taking away instant logout?

"
The_Risen wrote:
Defending logging out as something valid is like saying that destroying the chess table if loosing is valid.

Baseless silly analogy, ignoring everything that people have said in this thread, I see ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:
If you're using logout macro,it's like you have divine shrine upon you all the time,simply,you cannot die.
Just look at HC ladders,i guess these few dead people there are poor noobs which dont even know logout macros exist.

Yeah this is not true at all. People die even using auto macros that read memory that are illegal, let alone manual macros that require human reflexes.

Sarcasm bro...
People here dont understand that logout macros wont save in 99% of cases when you are in rip situation,you die either from one shot or burst of damage and it happens in 1 sec.
Usual scenario,you're mapping for hours,you're getting tired,lack of concetration,boom boom-you re dead in second and you're asking yourself-wtf has just happned.There is no logout marco that can save you.
Last edited by And1111 on Jun 3, 2017, 12:14:11 AM
How is this a problem, if you don't like logout macros don't use them. I don't, and maybe I'm not the best player for it but idc.
"
The_Risen wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:
If you're using logout macro,it's like you have divine shrine upon you all the time,simply,you cannot die.
Just look at HC ladders,i guess these few dead people there are poor noobs which dont even know logout macros exist.

Yeah this is not true at all. People die even using auto macros that read memory that are illegal, let alone manual macros that require human reflexes.

Defending logging out as something valid is like saying that destroying the chess table if loosing is valid.
but imo HC shouldn't even exist unless there is 0 lag and FPS drops. I.e. its trully fair, so it will never be fair anyway, so fuck it.

I am not defending whether or not logging out is in the game or not, I am defending the fact that it exists, it is considered legal, and that it is considered a viable tactic by the head developer of GGG. As such, even if you dislike it, you'd be stupid not to use it in HC.

The equivalent is like gimping yourself in a league where trading is legal, or where double dipping is possible. Why do that? For 'fun' reasons? Silly as shit. If you're playing seriously and want to play efficiently, you use every legal tool possible available to you, and you shouldn't be criticized for using it. You have a problem? Tell GGG to remove it then. Until then, don't shit on players for using something that has been specifically stated as a legitimate strategy by Chris Wilson himself.
Last edited by allbusiness on Jun 3, 2017, 9:47:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info