Leaked 3.0.0 unique belt. It's causing a shitstorm on Reddit; they can't decide if it's good or bad

>You take chaos damage, you are screwed
Only if you still have es.

>You go below 0 on ES, you are screwed
No. When you go below 0 es it means you take damage to life which means you don't have GR anymore so you leech life. And when you leech to full life you start leeching es. Taking chaos damage while having es would still be a bitch though.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Not BiS but quite decent. Might work really well with Aegis Aurora since those builds need some ES and are usually life based, note that Aegis "replenishes" ES and that's not deactivated in the description.
"
WaterWii wrote:
Then again with the degen on the belt and the massive degen from RF since I will have no ES recharge probably wouldn't be that great.

Yeah, RF means you probably won't be on exactly full life. Degens like RF and Blood Rage are always a few points below full life. So that means you don't get Ghost Reaver. No ES recharge on the belt doesn't matter, RF stops that happening anyway.
"
silumit wrote:
>You take chaos damage, you are screwed
Only if you still have es.

>You go below 0 on ES, you are screwed
No. When you go below 0 es it means you take damage to life which means you don't have GR anymore so you leech life. And when you leech to full life you start leeching es. Taking chaos damage while having es would still be a bitch though.

That's my bad, I misunderstood it. I was under the impression that you wouldn't leech life at all and it would apply to ES, but it is only when on Full Life, and when not on Full Life, you leech life again. Once again, my bad.
Creator of Dementophobia

Name, reward, art and flavor text all my idea, very satisfied with outcome
After some 3.0 build theorycrafting i found that this belt might be useful when using infernal mantle with EB. in this case you can reserve 65% (or 64%?) of mana and not receive that nasty 100% increased spell damage taken after going into low mana since you spend es you aint going into low mana. ES leech going to be at least 57.6 es per/sec, having some extra es (1000 for example) you could get 160 es/sec which supplements mana recovery for casting fairly well. Thou some DOTs will screw this setup and DOT removal tools must be taken.

In other case fully reserving mana it wont work due the need of initial ES for casting.
Last edited by Andrius319 on Jul 4, 2017, 12:26:13 PM
now that I think about it, it's not completely shit. It's great for CI builds. Especially with eldritch battery.
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Jul 8, 2017, 9:26:15 PM
"
now that I think about it, it's not completely shit. Just think of it as a free ghost reaver node for es melee characters on the lower left side of the tree. If they're not going low life they don't even have to get CI.

Well... How good it's going to be for them is debatable, since starting every map off with 0 ES and having to deal with that constant 4% drain all while not even being able to use VP to get faster leech.

Not to mention, Ghost Reaver isn't even that far away if you're going ES, since all the ES nodes are top side.

You're not making a melee ES character that only takes Sanctity and Faith and Steel and every other ES node is not all that far from GR and would let you wear a not-shit belt that gave actual stats.
yea you're right. I edited my post. It sucks.
nobody understands the unique feature of turning Ghost Reaver on and off with this belt?
its pretty amazing what can u do with slayer + belt + geofris + shaper gloves + str stacking + (maybe) BLS
the op part is that u will always leech that, what u lack (life or es). so if u have 6k life and 4k es and u get hit for 6k hp u fill your life first and then auto switch your leech to es... people sayin its vendor thrash dont see that it will be the build enabling unique for making hybrids viable... and i mean proper hybrids with 60/40 life/es split, not some weird underbudget ll shit, that can get 1shot to chaos dmg...
"
now that I think about it, it's not completely shit. It's great for CI builds. Especially with eldritch battery.

Umm did you just say CI goes great with eldritch battery? Those two nodes don't exactly mesh well.

On topic seems like a niche belt that a funky build here and there could use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info